One Way Or Another (Harry Styles Dirty Imagine)

Your POV

Tonight is the celebration dinner and party for the release of the boys new charity single "One Way Or Another". I am very proud of them for doing it ever since their visit to Ghana Harry hasn't been the same. He doesn't take advantage of the little things in life anymore.

"Love, what color dress are you wearing?" Harry ask while peeking into our bedroom door. I can seen his collar bone and 1 of his 4 nipples so I can tell that he's shirtless. I giggle "Red." He looks at me questionably "Whats so funny love?" He questions. "Ohh nothing." I smile as start to rummage through our closet to find a red dress appropriate for this occasion.

I peek over my shoulder to find Harry now in the room and staring at my behind. "Harry get dressed we have to leave in less than an hour. No time for games." I say catching his attention. He smirks "Yes mother." He mumbles as he walks out of our room and back to the bathroom to get dressed. I slip on the pretty purple dress I brought awhile ago when I met Harry's mother Anne. I smile at the memory she is so nice and inviting. I sit down at my makeup desk and put on light makeup eyeliner, eye shadow , lipstick nothing fancy. The last thing I want to do is have cake face all night long. I put my naturally curly hair into a bun and smile at my reflection.

"Y/N we gotta go!" Harry screams. I look at my cellphone and see that it is 9:45pm "Shit." I mutter and grab my purse. I walk dow the hall to see my my green eyed boyfriend smiling a full smile while looking me directly in the eyes. "You look absolutely stunning." He says slowly making sure to put emphasis on the word 'stunning'. I feel my cheeks burn red. I hit Harry with my purse. "Owwe? What was that for?!?" He asks shocked and wide eyed. "For making me look like a tomato." I say while letting out a light giggle. "You'll regret that later." He whispers in my ear seductively. "Oh will I now?" I ask while slipping on my coat. He just smiles and giggles while opening the front door for me.

"Harry stop we are already late." I say while swatting Harry's hand from my thigh. "But y/n-" He starts but I cut him off. "Harry no!" I say sternly. "Not tonight." He groans and places both hands on the wheel clearly sad from getting rejected. But he will get over it.

Harry's POV

Ugh why won't she just let me fuck her? We have all night to get to this party. And honestly I'm in desperate need of some sexual intercourse. Because y/n in the tight ass dress tonight isn't helping at all. I sigh to myself I don't care what y/n says. I will get her to cave into me tonight one way or another. I feel a sly smirk rise upon my face as we pull up the Lou and El's house. "One Way Or Another" I repeat to myself before climbing out of the car.

A/n

This is my first dirty imagine and I decided to make it longer than most so it won't just be sex and then the end. Please vote if you like it and comment and tell me why you didn't like it if you don't. Constructive criticism only don't be rude please.