One Way Or Another Part Two

Harry's POV

We walked up the stairs and knocked on El and Lou's front door. "Hey Haz, hey y/n that dress is beautiful!" she greeted and gushed over y/n's dress. I liked it too but not because it was 'beautiful' but because it hugged all her curves. I mean cmon what guy wouldn't want a girlfriend like her look at that- "Uhm Harry are you going to come inside or stand out the and be a perv?" El questioned snapping me out of my perverted thoughts. I blushed embarrassed and murmured an "Excuse me" as I walked into the house following y/n.

Your POV

We've been here for not even an hour and the whole time Harry has been staring at me. I don't know what has gotten into him tonight. "Time for dinner" A familiar voice screamed. Niall sprinted ahead of everyone. Food is all the lad has been talking about since I've arrived.

I walked into the kitchen to see who called us for dinner. I peeked y head around to see Harry's beautiful mother. "Y/n" She called. I smiled and waved. We all got settled in for dinner. The whole time I'm feeling bad because I couldn't help with dinner seeming I have no cooking ability whatsoever.

Seating Arrangement:

Niall-Zayn-Perrie-Louis

Anne. TABLE Liam

YN-Harry-Gemma-Dani

Harry's mother declared that I sit by her. I was surprised to see that she was the only mother to show. But this was an unplanned, unexpected event so it's believable.

"I'd like to make a toast" Said Anne as she rose from her seat. " This is to the boys you guys have come so far and I am very proud of you. Also for you ladies you are dealing with the hate and everything from the fans phenomenally. I am proud of each and everyone of you." Everyone clapped as she took her seat. "Now let's eat!" Niall cheered as everyone started to put food on their plates. While I just sat there awkwardly. "Your not going to eat love?" Anne questioned with a worried look on her face. "No I'm not very hungry." I say feeling slightly embarrassed. Someone taps on my shoulder and I look up to see Harry with a plate full of food. "We can share" He says as he takes his seat. "I'm honestly not hungry Haz" I say slightly annoyed. He places a hand on my thigh and hovers over me to whisper in my ear. " You are going to eat love you cannot starve yourself okay?" he says. I just nod because I know he's only looking out for me. He sits again as cuts off a piece of meat and picks it up with the fork and brings it to my lips. I gulp not wanting to eat it. I take it in my mouth but I don't swallow it. "C'mon love just swallow that and I wont make you eat anything else." He whispers so only I can hear. I nod and swallow. He smirks cheekily "That won't be the only thing you swallow tonight." He whispers in my ear and winks. I cough awkwardly causing everyone to break from there conversations an their attention to focus upon me. I sink into my seat while Harry just laughs. "This is going to be a long night." I mutter to myself.