✽ ━ ❛ 𝐫𝐮𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐩𝟏 ❜ ━━ ✽

These are the participant rules for these awards. There is a password hidden somewhere in here so make sure to read all the rules in order to find it. If you have any questions, feel free to comment inline here.

1. To enter your book, it must have less than 500 votes, regardless of the number of reads. You may only enter TWO books in two DIFFERENT genres.

2. You must follow this account (moongladecommunity) and add this book in a public reading list (and probably your library too) so that you can stay up to date with changes to any procedure regarding these awards. This is just for the duration of the awards (August 31 - November 7) since that is the time when the updates concerning everyone will be out most frequently.

3. When your judges are announced, please follow them. They are volunteering to read and review your book and hence, it is only fair that you reciprocate their time and effort. If this rule is violated, you will most definitely be disqualified.

4. No contacting the judges in any form. If you need to give an update about your book, DO NOT contact them. Tell the admins about any changes to your book or username.
→ Firstly, this is because there is nothing they can do anyway. As admins, we have a catalog of the books being entered and all their information, something that the judges do not have access to. To update information, you will need to tell the admins anyway and we need to change it in our catalog before telling the judges. Hence, you don't have to contact them for book/profile updates.
→ Secondly, we will immediately mark it off as an attempt to do something in your favor and you will be disqualified from these awards. The password is your favorite flower. This is to maintain the privacy of our judges as well as both the participants' and judges' safety.

5. The only person/people you are allowed to contact are us, the community admins, as we are running this award. You can contact us through the Wattpad inbox by DMing us, send a DM on our discord account (Moonglade.Community#6775), or email us at moonglade.community@gmail.com. We don't have a preferred method of communication so it's all up to you. Whatever you're comfortable with.

If you think we missed something or are unsure about a particular rule, let us know and we'll answer your question right away!

P.S: For rules, if you think we won't like it and are unsure, using common sense, most likely there is a chance that we won't like it. Though you can always double check, we're totally cool with that.