Resurrection

One Hour Later
Kanan Pov.
I Was On The Phantom Heading Back To Atollon To Give Everyone The Bad News. I Still Couldn't Believe What Just Happened. Ezra Was Corrupted By The Darkside And The Knowledge Inside The Sith Holocron. I Knew He Wanted To Find Away To Defeat His Enemies But This Was Insane.

The Power He Has Now. I Never Seen Before. Not Mention He Also Corrupted Ahsoka. Now She's His Servant And Will Do Anything To Please Ezra. Even Kill Her Closest Friends Just To Please Him. He Is A Danger And I Don't Know How To Stop Him. Did Master Yoda Sent Us There Just So Ezra Can Became This New Kind Of Evil?

He's Already Proven That He Was More Powerful Than Vader Himself. And Vader Was A Sith Lord. Even He Couldn't Laid A Finger On Ezra. All I See Now Is Darkness In Ezra's Future. And It's Not Good. The Phantom Came Out Of Hyperspace And Landed At Chopper Base. I Walk Outside And Was Greeted By Everyone But Quickly Noticed Something Wrong.

Kanan What's Wrong And Where's Ezra And Ahsoka? Hera Ask. I Look Down To The Ground Trying To Figure Out How To Explain This. But I Knew I Came Out With It. Ezra And Ahsoka Aren't Coming Back. I Said. Why Not? Zeb Ask. They Were Both Corrupted By The Darkside. Everyone Was Shock By What I Said. Especially Sabine.

I Can Feel Her Feeling For Ezra And They Were Strong. Kanan Just Tell Us What Happened? Hera Ask. After The Inquisitors Were Defeated And Killed. We Had Help Former Sith Named Maul. But He Betray Us And Sent Ezra To Unlock The Sith Holocron's Secrets. Ahsoka And I Beat Him But He Mange To Escape.

Soon The Temple Started Lighting Up And We Felt Vader's Presents. But Could Feel Something Much Darker. When We Arrive. Ezra Was Corrupted And Powerful. He Was About To Vader Until We Stop Him. Ezra Was Confident That He Knew How Destroy His Enemies.

Then Used His Powers Corrupted Ahsoka And Turn Her. She Was Now His Servant. Knowing That I Couldn't Beat Them Both. I Left. Is There Anyway To Turn Back To Normal? Hera Ask. I Don't Know. They're Too Deep Into The Darkside But I Won't Give Up Them. I Said As Sabine Had Also Something To Say.

You Already Did When You Abandoned Them. Especially Ezra. Everyone Look Towards Her Shock As I Spoke. Sabine I Didn't Abandoned Them But There Was Nothing I Can Do. Ezra Wanted Knowledge He Seek To Defeat His Enemies And Choose The Darkside To Get It. And Brought Ahsoka With Him. But I Won't Stop Until I Get Them To See The Light Or Kill Them.

So That's Your Solution. To Kill Ezra. Along With Ahsoka. If I Have To Sabine. Because I Fear It Will Come To That. Sabine Huff And Puff As She Turned Around Started Walking Away But Stop To Say One Last Thing. Be Careful For What You Wish For Kanan. Because You Might Just Get It. She Said As She Return To The Ghost. Everyone Walk Away In Silence As Hera Next To Me We Watch The Sunset.

Back On Malachor.
Dark Ezra Pov.
I Was Looking Over The Sith Temple As The Sith Holocron Started Talking To Me. You've Completely The First Steps Of Unlocking Your New Abilities My Lord. But There Are Still More Hidden Powers Lock Within Inside Your Mind To Understand Fully. The Sith Holocron Said.

Yes I Know. Kanan Will Try To Stop Me. But He's Not My Concern Right Now. I Said. Yes The Emperor Will His Best To Wipe You Out. But They Won't Be No Match For You. You Should Build Up More Of Your Followers. You're Right. I Have Ahsoka Already. But I Know Who I Should Bring To Into My Ranks Next.

I Walk Towards The Side Of Temple Where I Came From And There I Saw It.
The Seventh Sister's Lifeless Body. I Jump Down Towards It And Stood Over It. The Resurrection Spell Is Another Forbidden Sith Power You Have Master. Use It To Bring Her Back To Life And She Will Forever Be Your Servant. The Sith Holocron Said As I Raise My Hands.

They Started Glowing Green As I Perform The Spell. The Green Smoke Started Circling Her Body As It Started Lifting Into The Air. Then Lightning Started Transforming The Her Body. Creating Something New. After A Minute. The Spell Was Over And The Seventh Sister's Body Laid Back On The Ground.