Chapter 10

At the news headquarters, Walter got out of the elevator and into a giant room with his crew. He setted up a meeting with his employees to come up with plans. Some had dumb ideas, others didn't think of any, but Ron had one plan to get the PAW Patrol.

Ron: uhhh sir? I have an idea

Walter: nice! What's your plan?

Ron: well, why don't we broadcast a lie about the PAW Patrol. I mean, that's what we were doing with Joshie

Walter: hmmm your right, except, THATS WHAT WE ARE GOING TO DO RON!!!!!!!!!

Ron: then why did you call us up here for a meeting?

Walter: oh, let's just get everyone in the city over to the stadium to release this news, I'm sure they will picture the PAW Patrol in a different way *Starts laughing maniacally*

Walter and his news crew finally went over to the stadium with everyone there, waiting for the announcement. Walter got all freshened up for the conference and was finally ready. He stepped out from the curtains and went up to the stage.

Walter: Hello Adventure City! I have shocking news about the................................

Citizen: about the autism spectrum again?

Walter: no! I mean, it's about the PAW Patrol

Everyone gasped in shock, they soon listened carefully about what was going on with the PAW Patrol.

Meanwhile, Ryder and The Pups were watching outside to see the conference taking place. Both Dr. Diane and Joshie came downstairs and were curious about what they were staring at.

Joshie: what's going on?

Ryder: it looks like Walter has brought all of the citizens over for a news conference

Dr. Diane: *sighs* he's probably doing another report on Joshie

Joshie: *lowers head*

Rubble: you know what? Who cares what he says about Joshie. He isn't a nightmare, that dumb reporter is just jealous that Joshie is better and lovable person than he could ever be

Joshie: he's just a jerk, that's all he is. He just doesn't want to report actual news, just lies. I hate that it has to be me that he's targeting at. What did I do to him?

Rocky: nothing! You didn't do anything Joshie. All he's doing is making you feel like a burden to us and everyone around you. He's...........just.......................*growls*

Joshie noticed he was getting mad. Zuma helped him out to make him feel better. Ryder decided to turn on the TV, even though he didn't want to because, he didn't want to hear anymore stupid junk coming from Walter. But he wasn't talking about Joshie and the spectrum this time. But he was talking about the PAW Patrol.

Walter: seriously folks, do you really want these dumb, dangerous, cat hating, predators to help you guys in the city?

Ryder: *gasps*

Chase: c..cat hating?

Zuma: dangerous?

Rocky: *tears up* p..p....predators?

Citizens: NO WE DON'T!!!!!!!!!!

Walter: well then, I'll be happy to take them away. Besides, it's best to have actual human heros then dumb, viscous pups in the city

Once Ryder turned off the TV, the pups were in tears. The words were too hard to ignore. Even if the pups admit it wouldn't, it still damaged their puppy hearts.