UA

Hello my little demons and welcome to chapter two I got a ferret! And one of them gave me a 'kiss' so now I have a cut from my lip and up a little

--------------------

Bakuhoe's POV

At the bakugou household 5:12

"GET DOWN HERE BRAT!"

"WHAT!"

"GET YOU ARES DOWN HERE!"

"UGH FINE OLD HAG!"

...downstairs...

"WHAT"

"YOUR LETTER CAME YOU DAMN BRAT"

"GIVE ME IT OLD HAG"

Yes, my letter finally came. I ran to my room and locked my door. I opened the envelope and I found some weird metal circle thing, I saw a red button and decided to push it because I mean who wouldn't push the button. It started to glow and that startled me and so I dropped some weird projector that appeared upside down so I picked it up and flipped it over so I could hear it. It was a picture of the number one hero he said I got in and my classroom would be class 1-A.

Izuku's POV

*knock**knock**knock*

I look at the clock to see it was 5:15 In the morning

"Come in!"

My mom walked in to my room and handed me a letter.

"What's this and why so early"

I asked as I put my wings away(he can't fly for more than two hours but he can have his wings out for as long as he wants; they just can't be used for more than those two hours, Hope that sums that up.)

"It's a letter from UA and sorry I woke up to are door bell for this so I thought you might like to see it right away"

"Thanks mom!"

I opened the letter and I found a little projector so I set it down and hit the button to see the number one hero giving a voice message. He said I made it in and I'm gonna be in class 1-A.

My mom started crying because she was happy for me I hugged her and she hugged me back. I told her I'm gonna go get ready and she then left my room.

I went into the bathroom and took of my clothes. I started the water and soaked in the water for an hour then got out and wrapped a towel around myself, I went over to the sink brushed my hair and made it look a little fluffy, brushed my teeth then went to my closet to grab myself my favorite pair of jeans and my turtleneck shirt that was ripped on the shoulder and little shrewds on the sleeve.

third person POV

Izuku walked out of the house at 6:30 and school didn't start till 8. When he got there he went to his class and sat at the desk in the second row closest to the window. He loved the view he could see all of Tokyo. But he did want to go to the roof; he loved the feeling of the wind. Deku walked out of the class room just as his teacher walked in, Izuku walked past him and walked up to the roof without a word. Once he got there his watch read 6:43 he took off his shirt and walked over to the edge, he felt the nice morning breeze on his skin and then...he fell...

--------------------

Cliffhanger!!

I got bored hehe sorry😅🥲

All these are so short I'll try to make them longer.🥲

bye my little demons👋🏻❤