01

╔══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╗
❝𝐢'𝐥𝐥 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝗼 𝐫𝐞𝗺𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝗼𝐮 𝗼𝐟 𝐡𝗼𝐰 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲 𝐲𝗼𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞!❞

╔══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╗❝𝐢'𝐥𝐥 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝗼 𝐫𝐞𝗺𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝗼𝐮 𝗼𝐟 𝐡𝗼𝐰 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲 𝐲𝗼𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞!❞

❝𝐰-𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭?❞
╚══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╝

"yama-chan! you look really pretty today!" y/n said as she waved towards her friends, tsukishima and yamaguchi. the green haired boy's face flushed with a pretty pink color as the words slipped out of her smiling mouth. the tall blonde beside him let out a silent laugh at his friends reaction before watching her walk past them and towards her class.

"you're down bad." the blonde spoke quietly as he walked into the classroom they both shared. yamaguchi whipped his head towards tsukishima, "what?! what is that supposed to mean!?" tsukishima just shrugged as the bell rang, signaling class was about to start.

.  . • ☆ . ° .• °:. *₊ ° . ☆ .  . • ☆ . ° .• °:. *₊ ° . ☆

school was now over and the two friends were heading over to the gym for volleyball practice. the sound of loud footsteps followed behind them as y/n ran to catch up with them.

"hey, wait for me!" the girl shouted as the two boys instinctively slowed their pace. once the girl caught up to them, with a heavy breath might I add, she smiled at the two.

"what did you mean earlier?" yamaguchi asked the h/c haired girl, turning his face towards her. for a moment she looked confused, as if she didn't remember their encounter earlier in the morning. a sudden look of realization hit her face as the moment popped into her brain.

"oh, I think you're pretty!" she said, as if it was the most obvious thing in the world, and to her, it was. yamaguchi thought for a moment, he studied her face looking for a sign that it was just a joke. it had to be, right? a girl like her couldn't think he was pretty, but after a moment of looking at her face and finding no sign of mischief, he was confused.

"what?" he stuttered out, his face regaining the same pink color from earlier that morning. the girl smiled at how cute she thought he looked, she just wanted to squeeze him and kiss all over his pretty freckled cheeks. she let out a laugh, her head leaning back slightly as she covered her mouth, yamaguchi could only stare. he thought she looked so pretty while laughing, and oh, her laugh! he thought it sounded adorable and he just wanted to make her laugh all the time just so he could hear it.

"I mean what I said, yama-chan." she opened her e/c eyes after her short laughing fit. at this point tsukishima had walked ahead of them to get to the gym faster, leaving them to have their conversation with no interuptions.

"I don't feel pretty.." he muttered quietly, his eyes moving down towards his shoes as he kicked at the rocks that littered his path to the gym. ren, hearing his words, frowned. 'he doesn't think he's pretty?' she thought as she looked at the boys, still red, face.

"I'll just have to remind you everyday of how pretty you are!" she hummed as she bounced on her feet, turning her body towards the boy. she smiled as she saw his face get impossibly more red at her words before he began stuttering out words.
"w-what?" he lifted his head to look at her as words seemed to slip out of his mouth, "I- huh- you- what-" ren cut him off as she set her hand on his shoulder, "I mean it, I think you're really pretty. I'll see you tomorrow, 'kay?" y/n didn't wait for an answer, she patted his shoulder and turned away to start her walk home.

yamaguchi stood there for a moment, his face had never felt more hot, nor had it ever been that red before.
"yamaguchi, hurry up or we're going to start without you." he heard tsukishima as his body finally remembered how to move, "coming!"