02

╔══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╗

╚══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╝

╚══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╝

the next day started normally for y/n, she got up, took a shower, put on her uniform, brushed her hair, ate breakfast, brushed her teeth, and set off for school. she lives fairly close to karasuno, about a fifteen minute walk, so she always decided to walk even if her mother offered to drive her. she always enjoyed walking either way.

halfway to school she saw tsukishima walk out of his house, so without thinking she ran up to him. tsukishima and her didn't talk much, though they considered each other friends. they were the type to bond just being near each other, it didn't matter how much they knew about the other. they shared a few mutual friends, the volleyball team, though tsukishima always said he found them annoying.

"tsuki!" y/n shouted as she ran to catch up with him, "good morning!" tsukishima looked behind him as he saw the shorter girl, and sighed. as much as he found her loudness annoying he always enjoyed her company, secretly of course.
"good morning, l/n." his voice held an annoyed tone, but the small smirk on his face told y/n he wasn't really irritated at her presence. y/n just smiled up at him before she started walking with him.

about a block or so away they met up with yamaguchi at a crosswalk. the boy looked tired but once he saw his two friends his face lit up. like, literally.
his face flushed red as he remembered what y/n had said the day before.

'I mean it, I think you're really pretty. I'll see you tomorrow, 'kay?'

"good morning, yama-chan!" y/n spoke happily as she ran up to him, leaving their tall friend behind, "you look super pretty today."

if you could imagine how red yamaguchi's face was, imagine that times ten.
he began stuttering out a few words before he abruptly stopped, "a-ah, thank you.."

y/n just smiled at his response before grabbing his and tsukishima's, who had caught up to them a few moments before, arms to drag them to school.

.  . • ☆ . ° .• °:. *₊ ° . ☆ .  . • ☆ . ° .• °:. *₊ ° . ☆

the school day went by as it normally would, and now it was lunch. y/n usually sat with kiyoko and yachi as they talked about how the volleyball team was doing. y/n was always interested in volleyball, but never had the time to do anything like that. so, she settled for being friends with the volleyball team instead of trying to squeeze it into her schedule.

"I think i'm going to stop by and watch the volleyball practice. I don't have to work today, so I have time to spare." y/n spoke as she ate her food her mother had prepared this morning. her two friends looked up at her with surprised eyes, y/n wasn't usually one to not work as she loved her job. y/n worked at a convince store that the volleyball coach just so happened to own. she was actually quite close with the coach, with him being a family friend and all.

"really?!" yachi asked, excited to be able to spend more time with her friend. y/n laughed at her excitement before nodding.
"I love volleyball and i'm friends with the team, so why not?" yachi and kiyoko smiled at the girl before continuing the conversation until lunch was over.

.  . • ☆ . ° .• °:. *₊ ° . ☆ .  . • ☆ . ° .• °:. *₊ ° . ☆

hi:) this was kinda rushed but I just got back from camping, I hope you enjoyed:)