dating eddie munson (hc)

• eddie always begging you to play d&d with him all the time even though you don't even know how to play, " sweetheart come on, i can always teach you how to play."

• you always going to his gigs that his band participates in just to see eddie play his guitar and also he tells you to stand up front, so he can always look at you while playing, sometimes even bringing you on stage to play with him.

• he loves it so much when you wear his clothes he even likes them more on you than him, " do you like my shirt munson?" " wait isn't that mine?"

• when you atleast expect it eddie will wrap his arms around you from behind and will rest his chin on your shoulder.

• sometimes when you come to his trailer and go into his room he will start to feel embarrassed because it is a mess. " eds it's okay i will help you clean it, don't be embarrassed that it's like this because honestly my room is ten times worse."

• you and him skip school together. you both go out into the woods near the school and sit on a picnic table and talk about random things while loving on each other.

• when you wake up before eddie in the mornings, you play with his curly dark brown hair which always consist of you ending up braiding his hair, " did you braid my hair while i was sleeping love?"

-
uhh this is my first hc so idek if it's good lmao, but anyways vote and comment 🤞🏻