Actual smut (I swear)

I felt bad about not giving y'all smut so here you go

Douma's pov

I was heading to my room in the infinity fortress until I saw Akaza I ran up to him and gave him a hug from behind well apparently he thinks it's ok to punch people who are nice to him once I felt my head regenerate and he was standing infront of me with his arms crossed "Aww Akaza why did you do that?" "Maybe you should learn about personal space next time" I giggled at his words he didn't mean to take that well because then he was walking to his room pissed off I followed him and knocked on his door innocently "Who is it" "Akaza! It's me!" "Fuck off" I poured at his words "Aww! Don't be like that!" I opened his door "Get out" "but why?" "Because I don't want you here now get out" He tried to push me out but couldn't since I was much stronger than him "Akaza I wanna hang out with you!" "No" "please-" "no" "Aww! But why?"

Akaza's pov

This dumbass wouldn't leave my room I hated it I tried to push him out but couldn't since that bastard was to big "Get out now" he whined and started to tear up until I finally let him to shut him up "Yay! Me and my best friend get to hang out!" Best friend huh?.. Whatever I couldn't care less if he found me as a friend only right?... "Akaza? Earth to Akaza are you there?" I snapped out of my thoughts to Douma shaking me "get your hands off me" "hehe! You won't be asking to take my hands off you soon!" WHAT? Is he serious? I started to get red from his words no! I can't be falling for this idiot

Douma's pov
Seeing Akaza flustered was so cute! Especially when I told him that sentence "Aww! You look so cute flustered!" Seeing him like that from my words made me feel weird like my stomach felt weird and my chest felt warm? This is weird I don't like it

Akaza's pov
That asshole is really getting on my nerves "Get out now" "But Akaza!" We heard a knock on the door it was Kokushibo "Master wants to speak with you guys" we nodded and went to his office "come in" once we went in he said something like "I have a mission for you guys and you have to work together" Crap! Why me? "Your job is to kill a former Hashria(sorry if I spelt that wrong) I mean that isn't bad the only things bad is Douma who knows what's he gonna do "you may leave now" as we exited Douma was jumping with joy ngl it was kinda cute to see him like that..WHAT WHAT NO I can't fall for this dumbass "Akaza! Can you believe it? We're gonna work together!" "Yeah yeah whatever no one cares" "well I care!" "Whatever"

Douma's pov
I was so excited we get to work together for a mission! Imagine all the things we could do if we finished like him coming to my cult and us hanging out maybe we could even do something else! "Come on Akaza let's go!" I pulled his arm and dragged him to my cult he was complaining about me pulling to hard but that's ok! "We're here!" "Is this what you do during to day?" "Yeah!" "Gosh you're boring" "Meanie!" I started to fake cry from his words to feel bad for me "stop crying like a baby" Aww! He actually wants me to stop crying! Is he trying to comfort me? Whatever he's doing I like it!