Chapter #30

Kimberly's P.O.V

2 years later

So guess what....

I have 4 kids now and I'm expecting another one.

I have 4 beautiful boys Elijah, Leo, Alex and Axel and I don't know if im having a boy or girl yet. I know right. How the fuck did this happen? We'll let me explain.

A year ago I got pregnant come to find out it was twins which are Alex and Axel. I was happy I knocked 2 birds with one stone Stephen wanted 2 more kids there you go 2 more babies I can finally stop having babies.

Right?

WRONG.

Stephen wants a baby girl. And even though I want a baby girl too, what if I'm having another boy? Do we just keep trying? I hope not.

So, I don't know how but Stephen convinced me on getting pregnant again. I'm telling you its that fucking smile and eyes of his.

I tried closing my eyes once to avoid his hypnotizing and instead he started kissing me down my body all the way down to my vagina and you know what happened next.

So here we are pregnant with baby number 5. Jesus fucking Christ.

He was right 3 more kids to go.

***

"This is our last baby right?" I asked while bending down to pick up my high heels "we'll see" Stephen said grabbing my waist and sitting me down on the bed. He bended down and grabbed my high heels getting on one knee.

"What do you mean 'we'll see?'" I asked looking at him "if it's a girl it's our last" he said putting on my high heels and buckling up the little belt.

"What if it's not a girl?" I asked "then we'll try again" he said smiling "funny" I said kicking his knee and he let out a chuckle while standing up.

He stuck out his hand and I grabbed it and he helped me stand up "I think it's a girl" he said putting his hand on my stomach and the baby kicked.

"That's my confirmation" he said rubbing my belly. "That's what you said last time" I said and he bended down and kissed my stomach "I know but this one feels different from the other 3" he said coming back up to me and kissing my lips.

"We should go downstairs, everyone's waiting" I said "you're right" he said pecking my lips one more time before grabbing my hand and we walked out of the room.

"Hi" I said walking downstairs and seeing my family and Stephen's family there including our 4 boys "hi"  they all said and Stephen's mom walked over to me with Alex on her hip.

"How's the baby girl?" She asked putting her hand on my stomach "good" I said smiling she rubbed my stomach and the baby didn't move.

"She's not moving" Stephen's mom said moving her hand around again "she only kicks with me" Stephen said putting his hand on my stomach and the baby kicked pretty hard this time.

"Okay first off let's not assume it's a girl and secondly get your hand off my stomach the baby almost killed me with that kick" I said taking Stephen's hand off my stomach. And he let out a chuckle.

"She's going to be a daddy's girl" he said smiling and everyone laughed.

"We'll let's go to the backyard and see if it's a girl or boy" my mom said and everyone agreed. We walked over to the backyard and Elijah came and stood by me while Leo went to Stephen's side I grabbed Alex and placed him on my hip and Stephen grabbed Axel and also placed him on his hip.

"At the count of three cut the cake" my mom said handing us the knife. "Ready?" Stephen asked I looked up at him and he looked nervous "as ready as I was for my other 4 babies" I said and he bended down and kissed my lips.

"Aww" everyone said and I backed away blushing.

"Okay 1"

"2"

"3"

Everyone slowly said and me and Stephen cut the cake and I felt my heart beating up I felt like it was going to jump out of my chest.

We cut the other side and took the slice out and I saw the pink sponge of cake and my eyes widen.

"AHH ITS A GIRL" I yelled while jumping up and down and everyone started clapping and yelling too. I looked over to Stephen and he was looking at the cake in shock. He looked over to me and I felt tears running down my face.

"It's a girl" he said looking at the cake again "yes it's a girl" someone said and everyone started laughing.

I put my hand over my mouth and I saw Stephen starting to cry "it's a girl" he said walking over to me and giving me a hug.

He backed away and looked me in the eyes while tears were running down his face "it's a baby girl" he said smiling and I wiped my tears away then his and I started smiling.

He bended down and kissed my lips before backing away "Axel it's a girl" he said while looking at Axel.

"I'M FINALLY HAVING MY BABY GIRL" he yelled while jumping up and down. And everyone started laughing and cheering.

10pm

The gender reveal was over and I was so happy I'm finally having a baby girl. But I think Stephen is even more happier than me. I mean he hasn't stopped smiling and hasn't left my side the whole time just to put the boys to sleep.

I threw away the last makeup wipe and walked over to my room and I laid down on the bed. Which was a bad decision because once I felt the comfort of my bed, I didn't want to get up to take off my heels or dress.

I heard the door open and I quickly looked to the side to see Stephen walking towards me "how are you feeling?" He asked bending down in front of my face "tired" I said closing my eyes and I felt his lips on mine.

I heard him stand up when I felt my high heels being taken off and I was too tired to even say anything or even open my eyes so I just laid there.

"Stand up for me baby" he said I opened my eyes and saw him sticking out his hands. I took them and he pulled me up.

He took off my dress and un-clipped my bra. He turned around and grabbed my night gown from the closet. And then walked over to me and put it on me.

"Aw thank you so much baby" I said getting on my tippy toes and wrapping my hands around his neck "you're so welcome baby" he said kissing my lips I closed my eyes and deepened the kiss.

I backed away and he let out a groan. "Change so we can go to bed" I said laying down on the bed and crawling over to my side and quickly covering my body up.

I looked at Stephen and saw as he was stripping off his clothes. If I wasn't so tired I'll fuck him.

"Come" I said opening my arms. He took off his pants to only be left in his boxers and he walked over towards the light switch. He turned off the light and laid down next to me. I wrapped my hands around his torso and he put one of his hand on my stomach.

"My baby girl is finally coming" he said kissing the top of my head "mhm" I hummed while looking up and he started kissing my lips.

"I love you" he said backing away "I love you too" I said lifting up my head and placing it on his chest.

I love this. I love my life.

The End