isekai#4 (Grinding,grinding,and grinding)

"huft...another day another activity-"

"Now what am i should do..."

"Ah,know it,i better grinding for upgrading my level and getting money from the loot"

"But...where...hmmm,i have a lot of usefull skill tho...maybe now i should grinding on werewolf nest...or...fenrir...ato apalah elah gatau aku namanya juga-"

On the way...

"Phew...and finally arrived-"

"O wait...oh shoo- i dont even have any weapon-"

"Hey..um...mr.kaida ?"

"Yes yudi,umh why is it feel so weird to call your name-,can i just call you teku ?"

"teku ?,yeah,i think thats good-,ah btw,can i use your power ?"

"Hmm ?,of course you can teku,as long as you have feud to atleast one people,you can use my power freely,but remember,dont tresspass the limit,or youre body will be fully controlled by feud"

"Hmmm,so thats how it works...this power is eating my consciousness hum...so...how did i cast it ?"

"Just think of something you want to use,weapon like sword or spear is the easiest one because of the simplessness,the more complicated weapon you wanna use,then it"ll took more time to realizationing it"

"Hummm,ok then,huft,lets try the simple one,feud katana !!!"

A black with unique model katana covered in feud appearing in my hand out of nowhere

"Sheeesh this is actually working"

"Wow...i must say,that was really fast for the first time you casting the skill,where did you get the feud for that ?"

"Hum ?,...lets not talk about that-"

"Ah aight then,time to kill some fenrir"

"mwahahaha"

*after some grinding...*

"sheesh that took a lot of time to take down all of em"

*then suddenly a big roar come from nowhere*

"oh shoo- w-what the heck is that ?!?!"

"hum...probably the fenrir lord is angry because you kill almost all of his fellows-"

"oh shi- i never thought about that-"

"hum...guess we gotta have a tough battle-"

to be continued...

gimana gimana ?,seru gk ? moga aja seru ya XD,nah buat next episode,bakalan ada epic bos fight ni-

eh gatau deng antara epic klo gk biasa biasa aja-

yang pasti next episode yudi dapet kekuatan baru lagi MWAHAHAHA- uhu-

kok mntp yak wkwk-