First Night

Ram peeped into aagam's room to find priya and aagam giggling over something with aagam standing on the bed in his nightwear.

Ram entered in "Hey, kis baat pe hasi aari hai dono ko?"

Aagam kept his hand around priya and said "Mumma aur aagam ke beech ki baat hai papa!"

"Accha ji.. theek hai fir... ab aap sojao tired hogaye honge na"

"Haan papa"

Ram smiled and looked at priya with a mischievious look making her suppress her blush.

Aagam then pulled priya's hand with "Mumma aap bhi change karlo na"

"Umm.. champ.. aap sojao fir baadme mumma change karlegi"

"Lekin mumma isme kaise soyegi..." Aagam looked at priya's heavy saree.

"Baby, main baadme change karlungi" Priya caressed his cheek.

Ram moved forward and kissed aagam's head "Goodnight champ" and he turned to priya with "Chalein?"

"Mumma kahan jaa rahi hai?" Aagam asked looking at both of them.

Ram looked at aagam "Champ, mera aur mumma ka alag room hai... yeh room aapka hai na"

Aagam caught priya's hand "Nooo... mumma mere paas soyegi... mummaaaa" Aagam looked at priya.

"Yes baby mumma aapke paas hi hai okay" She caressed his cheek and sat on the bed making him lie down.

Ram with an open mouth looked at both of them and said "But priyaa..."

Priya looked at him "Ram main aagam ko sulaakar aajaungi"

Ram was going to nod his head when aagam intervened "Mumma aap nahi jaoge.. aap mere paas hi so... mujhe akele darr lagta hai"

Priya bit her lower lip and looked at ram with "Woh aagam kabhi akele nahi soya hai.. he has always been with me toh isliye..."

Ram let out a sigh.

"Okay... champ mumma aapke paas soyegi okay?"

Aagam smiled and said "Papa... aap bhi aao na idhar" he pointed towards the other side of the bed.

Ram smiled and settled on the bed with aagam between them.

Priya kissed his forehead and started ruffling his hair and humming a sweet tune as aagam closed his eyes and held his mumma's free hand with both his tiny hands.

It was the first time ram was seeing how she makes aagam sleep and it was really a beautiful sight!

Within 10mins aagam drifted to his dreamland. Priya pecked his forehead  and slowly removed her hands from his grip. Ram lightly pecked his forehead and both slowly came out of the room. Ram let the door remain half open and glanced at aagam one last time before turning towards priya.

Priya was looking down and fidgeting her fingers. He held her hands and she looked up at him.

"Priya..."

She cut him with "Ram... i know today is special for us but aagam... woh kabhi akele nahi soya hai ram... subah uthega toh usko bura lagega ki humne usse jhoot kaha.. aur kahin beech raat mein uth gaya..."

"Shh.. listen! I know you're worried for champ.. but don't worry... he'll be fine aur subah uske uthne se pehle tum aajana wapas idhar..."

She still didn't looked convinced.

"Priyaa... aagam bada ho raha hai.. woh dheere dheere seekh jayega akele sona... hum usko nahi seekhayenge toh fir kaise hoga? Aur roz thodi na akele sone bol raha hun main.. kabhi kabhi champ hamare paas sojayega"

Priya looked into his eyes to find only pure love for her...

"Waise... hamesha akele thodi soyega champ.."

Priya scrunched her brows "Matlab?"

"Thode din baad uske bhai ya behen ke saath he'll share his room" Ram smirked.

Priya flushed and couldn't look up into his eyes which made ram laugh.

He hugged her and she closed her eyes biting her lower lip.

They parted and he led her towards their room.

He opened the door for her and she stood stunned seeing it.

Their green theme room was decorated with candles and heart-shaped balloons and the king size bed in the middle had rose petals all over. She slowly moved in admiring the beauty of the room. Ram followed her in and silently locked the door.

She turned around to find ram very close to her... he wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her closer. Her hand rested on his shoulder and their eyes got locked in each other's.

"I love you" he whispered and leaned in slowly pressing his lips against her soft ones.

They kissed as slowly and as softly as possible! If it wasn't for air... they would have just gone on and on.

He sensually nuzzled her from cheek...going down her long neck making her arch and gasp in his arms.

He dropped open mouth kisses on her nape and slowly sucked on her collarbone. His hands caressed her back and her fingers ruffled his hair.

They got lost in loving every inch of each other... taking their own sweet time! He claimed every inch of her...  that her soul felt complete...

Tangled in the sheets... holding her close to him... he planted feathery kisses on her face! She smiled and turned her face towards him and pouted her lips on which he pressed his lips.

The candles were fully burnt but their love continued as they jumped into another round of love making!

Not getting enough of each other... both slept in each other's arms with ram almost half lying on her and one of her leg wrapped around his waist. His face in the crook of her neck and her head on his.

Priya blushed thinking about their love making and admired how gently he handled her. She caressed his hair and held him close.

She slowly said "Ram"

He who was in sleep just hummed.

"I hope i wasn't much loud... should i go and check on aagam?"

He with closed eyes said in his sleepy tone "You were sexy"

She flushed bad! She bit her lower lip and controlled her blushing.

"Ram i should go and see aagam" she again tried saying.

He gave a small kiss on her neck and mumbled in his sleep "sleep priya... champ is fine"

Before priya could say anything else... his snoring began! She chuckled as how cute he was and dropped a kiss on his head.

She saw the clock which displayed 3AM. She didn't want to take any risk... so she set an alarm of 5AM and dozed off holding him close.

~
~
~

Do drop in your views and votes.
Love,
RayaBliss❤️