Chapter 64

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I Like The Man Who Is Said To Be The Villain ILMWSBV » Chapter 64:
I Like The Man Who Is Said To Be The Villain Chapter 64:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
A thick black mist will erupt from each killed zombie, and all the healers with abilities stood at the front of the city wall and began to release their abilities against the black mist.

When the white healing power touches the black mist, it can purify the black mist. Originally, if this battle mode starts with a water-type ability user, it is more convenient to bring all those black mists to the ground with water to purify them.

Unfortunately, this time I met a zombie with ice-type abilities. If the water-type ability user makes a move, it will bring greater convenience to the other party.

Su Yunxi's purification ability is undoubtedly the greatest, but 200,000 zombies can not only produce black fog when death explodes. Those zombies that have reached the second or even third level have even appeared that can control the virus.

Otherwise, the living space of human beings is getting narrower and narrower.

When the black mist became more and more dense, Su Yunxi gritted his teeth and had hundreds of clean secondary crystal nuclei in his hands. Even if it is him, it is already all the deposits.

Put those clean secondary crystal cores in separate bags, and then let the person next to them throw them out with the fishing rod. The speed at which the secondary crystal nucleus absorbs the virus is finally equal to the manufacturing speed of the zombie army.

After the blackened crystal nucleus is recovered, Su Yunxi can purify it.

But within half an hour, Su Yunxi caught the attention of the zombie brother over there. No matter how fierce the firepower is, it is impossible to cover all directions, and no matter how fierce the firepower is, it is impossible to completely block those undead creatures.

But within half an hour, the defense had been declared a failure at several points on the city wall. The rapidly tightening team finally started a 'hand-to-hand fight' with the zombies.

The sweat on Su Yunxi's forehead was dripping down, never pushing his limits so desperately. Yu Bai stood aside to protect Su Yunxi, but did not make a move.

As the highest force value on the human side, Yu Bo could only retain his strength to the maximum extent when the lead zombie didn't take action. Unbearable now will only cause greater losses.

The scarlet eyes of the leading zombies became more and more **** in front of the camera. When the blood of human beings began to sprinkle on the ground, the sky was filled with the smell of fresh blood, and the fourth-level zombie screamed and rushed towards the human side.

Yu Bai finally made his move, and lightning flashed between his fists. From the size of a fist to the size of a football, and finally a thunderball the size of a washbasin smashed in the direction of the fourth-level zombies.

The thunderball began to soar in mid-air, and when it was hundreds of meters away, it was already a power grid. The fourth-level zombie suddenly stopped and stood outside the attack range of the power grid. In the power grid, thousands of zombies disappeared in an instant.

The metal that appeared out of nowhere on the ground snaked to the feet of the fourth-level zombie, and the residual current suddenly attacked again along the metal.

"Roar!~" After being stunned for a moment, the hair on his entire body stood up and his suit turned into a tattered fourth-level zombie. The **** eyes roared loudly, and a roar made the group of zombies who were already attacking even more crazy.