·˚𝙭𝙞𝙫. ༘༄ ꒰𝘏𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘰𝘸'𝘴 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘳𝘶𝘱𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯꒱ؘ*ੈ✩

•°

•°.✩.°•

You three were all led out of the pyramid and were met with Arthur Harrow in the distance, with a couple of his followers by his side, along with Elodie in her sorceress attire right beside him.

"Whatever they've told you, I'm sure I can offer you something much more tangible," Harrow called out to Mogart and held out a hand that had the scarab. The golden beetle floated in the air right above his palm, "Why settle for a clue when you can have the treasure?"

"Anton. Anton, don't listen to this man," Layla persuaded, "He's trying to stop us from reaching—"

"Please, stop," Mogart turned to her.

"He's gonna kill millions, trust me!"

"Are you seriously talking about trust?"

"Please, there's no need to descend into violent accusations," Harrow interrupted, "Each one of you has so much more in common than you know. Layla, you keep thinking that distance will prevent the wounds from your father's murder from reopening. But something stands in your way," the older man turned to you, "Y/N, running away from the horrors of your past is not the permanent solution. There are still secrets yet to be revealed to you," his eyes dropped to the cerulean pendant around your neck.

"What are you talking about," you frowned at him, genuinely curious.

"Your partner doesn't tell you both the truth," Harrow continued, "And Marc, you don't tell them because you know that if you do, they'll see you exactly as you see yourself. As unworthy of love,"

Marc scowled at him, "You piece of shit,"

"Anton," Harrow walked towards him, holding up his cane, "The lore surrounding these relics, I offer proof that it's real. This sarcophagus doesn't belong to anyone,"

The lights flickered and you and Marc looked up to see Heka and Khonshu on top of a building at the distance.

"Do it. Summon the suit," Heka urged.

"Give them what they deserve," Khonshu ordered.

"Anton, would you like to see for yourself?" Harrow continued.

"Yes. I do," the man replied.

He began chanting in Coptic, over and over again as the cane glowed purple. A tornado of purple energy swirled around the sarcophagus.

"What are you two waiting for?" Khonshu barked, growing impatient.

Purple hues continued to revolve around until it made the cartonnage collapse entirely and break apart.

Mogart watched with his mouth agape as Harrow walked past him, "That's just a taste of the godly power I offer," he walked away, giving you and Marc one last look.