//movie night with steve//

Description: u and Steve have been dating for 1 an a half year. U had went on a family trip for 1 month and u havent seen steve in so long, you missed him. So u wanted to make it up to him and you guys haven't had s3x in a while, until he asks u out on a date and things get intense.

Contains:
- smut ⚠️

_________________________________________

You start to exit the airport you came outside looking for steve. U hear a car horn honk, and it's him. U ran up to the car. " hey pretty boy." U say. " hey pretty girl." He winks ;), while smirking. U get in the car and he drives off. U guys were on the way to his house. It was kinda of a long drive there. Yall were just listening to music and vibing. " soo, are u excited for tonight?" He says as taking a short look at u. " yess, I'm soo excited." U smile." Also u never told me what movie we are going to watch." U say looking back at him. " it's a surprise! So you'll see when we get there." He smiled. We finally arrived to his house. He hurries and gets out of the car to open my door. " oh, such a gentleman." U cackled. " ofc my love." He winked." U deserve to be treated like a princess." My heart melted. He's always treated me like this and called me nicknames but I would always love it when he did.

We went inside and to his room. no one was home. It was just us two. for a while we just chilled and watched a little show. It was a bit later now and we got ready to watch the movie. " ima go ahead and make some popcorn and get us some drinks." He said getting up from the couch. " ok. Ima head to the bathroom real quick." I smiled while getting up. I went to the bathroom. As I finished, I smelled something burning. " WHATS THAT SMELL?". I yelled from the bathroom. " ITS NOTHING..JUST A LITTLE BURNT POPCORN". I came out of the bathroom looking at him laughing. " what? What's so funny?" He giggled. "You. You're trying to make popcorn but you're not doing it right." I laughed. " oh yea, then I'd like to see you try." I threw the old popcorn away and made a new one. The popcorn had finished and it didn't smell burnt or was burnt. " see look. I did it so much better than you." He turned around being all sassy. " whatever" he laughed.

We sat down on the couch and put the movie on. " OMG, U GOT THE MOVIE REIGN. I LOVE THAT MOVIE!! how did u know??" I said almost screaming my lungs out. " I little birdy told me." He winked again. "Omg was it Dustin, cuz I swear him and Lucas are the only ones who know." I said while looking upset at him. " yea, Dustin told me actually." He laughed. " ok, well let's just watch the movie, then I'll be mad later." He laughed at my statement. We watched the movie and not even half way in, he's already touching my body. I roll my eyes, just trying to focus on the movie. He takes his hand and rubs it on my shoulder, going down on my arm to my hands then to my waist."U know, I love u y/n. So much. And I've missed u so much." He sighed." I've missed u too. And I'm so sorry we haven't seen each other in a while.

My family just wanted to have a little trip since we haven't talked to them in a while." I kinda frowned. Looking down at the floor. " hey, it's ok y/n. I understand." I smiled looking up at him, giving him a short kiss on the lips. I pull away, trying to watch the movie. He puts his hand on my chin, making me look up at him, he gives me a deeply soft kiss. I give in and kiss him back, we start to make out and I decided to sit on his lap. He pulls me closer and kissing me even deeper. I moan into the kiss. "God, I've missed u so fucking much." He groans. " me too." I moan as he starts going down to my neck, sucking on it and making hickeys. We are just sitting here making out. I decided I should pay him back. I get up turning off the tv. "Let's go harrington." He gets up, following me like a dog. Panting and staring at my body and just loving every inch of me. I get to his room and before I can even open his door, he turns me around fast and kisses me again roughly.

He picks me up opening his door violently. "Aghh" I say as he throws me on the bed. He hurries to shut and lock the door, and turns around quickly. He gets on top of me, and roughly kisses me, I start to moan a bit and it turns him on. He starts taking off his clothes so I take off mine. We both were fully naked. He stares at me in disbelief. "What?" I said worried but smiling. "God, ur just so fucking beautiful, I love ur body and I just love u in general. God ur so fucking hot." Just standing there. "Then fuck me" I said smirking. He gets on top kissing my neck and making me moan." Ohh stevee." I throw my head back, wanting more. "Fuck y/n" I feel his dick hardening against me. " God just fuck me already." I said, begging for him. He puts his tip in making me moan again.

And then he just slams into me. "Ohh FUCKKK. God that fucking feels good." I say moaning and just moaning. He gets harder and faster. "Shit y/n"
He says going deeper into me. I moaned so much, I'm pretty sure the neighbors can hear us. I start to feel a knot in my stomach, and I clenched my walls against his dick, letting him know I'm close. " I- IM GONNA CUMM." I yell. Whining in pleasure. "Cum baby. Cum for me." He says still going hard and fast. I'm cum all over him and his dick, and he cums all in me. He takes his dick out of me and we just lay there for a sec. " Jesus, I needed that. " I scoffed. "Hell yea" He replied. I see cum dripping all over him. I go down on him and lick his tip. I take him all in and start gagging on his dick. "Shit y/n, just like that" He says throwing his head back. He takes my head and shoves it on his dick. "ima cum y/n. I'm gonna cum." He says. I feel him about to cum and he cums down my throat. I get up and get a rag and clean ourselves up.

He changes into some pj's and he gives me some clothes to wear. I wear a shirt of his, only in underwear. We go ahead and get into his bed, he kisses me on the head and i kiss him on the cheek. " goodnight my love." I said starting to close my eyes. " goodnight princess," and then we both fall asleep.

_________________________________________

Ok, so I'm actually thanking about making a part2 to this let me know if I should or not. But let me know any other suggestions!!! Thank u for reading. Much love <33