19: Spilled Beans

Y/n's POV

I threw the door open, stressed. The slam of the door as I entered my room, shook the walls. I stared at my mirror, looking at my own reflection with disgust.

"Why did I eat like that?!" I whined, while tears formed on my eyes. 

Flashback

"I made lunch!" Jin said while placing the plates on the table with the help from Jungkook and Jimin. My stomach growled when I saw the food, which was infront of me, waiting to be eaten.

"Y/n? Why have you not started eating?" Namjoon asked me with a questioning look, while eating. The others gave me the look too.

"I just do not feel hungry now", I lied to them. Yoongi looked at me as if he knew all my secrets, which kind of made me feeling weak.

Yoongi took a bite of his food, and said, " I have not seen you eat for the past two days."

"Come on Y/n, eat with us", Jungkook said, and he gave me his cute smile, that make me want to baby him. I looked at my food and looked at him. I sighed.

"Okay. I will eat", I said, grabbing a spoon and started eating. I felt much better now. After eating, I was stuffed. Then I realised what I just did.

'No! I should have not eaten. Look at yourself Y/n' I thought. I excused myself and left the table

End of Flashback

"Ugh!" I groaned, as I turned around and my eyes met my enemy. I sat down near it as I saw the water in it. I did not hesitate to put my finger in the back of my throat. It did not take long to get what I wished for. 

Then the door suddenly opened, and it revealed Taehyung. I stood there not moving a single muscle. My breathing stopped and I shut my eyes tightly.

I hope you did not see it. I just hope!

"Y/n?" his voice was low.

"What was that you just did?" he sounded hurt. I slowly opened my eyes, and saw him holding flowers. His eyes were on my fragile body, seeing bones and skin.

I stood up from the ground, and slowly walked to him, but then everything became pitch black.

...

"Y/n?"

...

"Y/n?!"

...