28: News

Few Weeks Later

A perculiar noise draws Taehyung out of his sleep. He looked around the bed but you could not be seen. He looks at his alarm.

6:12 AM

He must wake up by this time and you should be gone to work since six o'clock. But he knows he is not alone. He slowly gets off bed and opens the bathroom door, revealing you, kneeling on the ground and your face, facing the toilet.

Without warning, he rushed to you and patted your back. You turned to him with a tired, pale face.

"Taehyung," was all you said before throwing up in the toilet again.

Taehyung stood up and ran to Jimin's room. He knocked without hesitating. The door opened and a sleepy Jimin was standing infront of Taehyung. Jimin sighed thinking what could have done now.

"I need your help. Y/n is puking right now and I need your help," Taehyung said, and Jimin shrugged. 

"She really hates going to hospitals!" Taehyung whispered and shouted at the same.

"Okay, I will start the car while you get her okay?" Jimin said and Taehyung nodded, then parted their ways.

Taehyung ran to you and saw you on bed, tightly hugging a pillow. He sat near you and played with your hair for a while. 

"How are you feeling now, dear?" he asked with a soft, soothing voice that sounded like the heavens talking to you.

"Not too good," you replied.

"Well, we need to go somewhere," he said and you both stood up and started walking slowly. 

"Go where?" you asked.

"The hospital," he replied.

You stopped in your tracks and looked at him as if you had seen a something that had scared you for life. You shook your head slowly.

"Y/n, we have to go!" he said.

"No, no hospitals. I hate hospitals," you muttered.

"Y/n, lets go," he said holding you hand.

You pulled his hand away from yours and said ,"No hospitals. I do not want to go there. I am okay here, I-

You stopped halfway the sentence and stared at Taehyung. But you were not staring, more like zoning out. Then Taehyung screamed when your eyes rolled back and you collapsed. Luckily, he caught you just in time. He carried you to the car where everyone were, waiting.

"Quick get her in the car!" Jungkook said, helping me to carry her.

~~~

"Ugh..." You groaned when your eyes met the light.

"Where am I?" you asked yourself while looking around.

"Y/n? You are awake right?" Jimin asked, and you gave him a slight nod.

"Miss L/n, I have some news to tell you. You are pregnant and your baby is a week old!" A nurse said as she squealed. 

You almost choked.

"Are you sure?" you asked, and she nodded.

When the nurse left, you screamed with joy.

"Oh my god, Taehyung! We have a child, we have a child!" You kept screaming, and Taehyung carried you and kissed you. 

That was probably the longest and sweetest kiss you had ever got, so far. Jin and Hoseok were cooing while the others cringed.

"It going to be a girl," Taehyung said when you both pulled from the kiss.

"No, he is going to be a boy," you said.

"Why wouldn't you want a girl?" he asked.

"Why wouldn't you like a baby of your own sex?" you asked.

"Let us just ask the others to see what they think," Taehyung said and turned around but the others could not be seen.

"They are probably waiting for us," He said then you recieved a message from Jimin.

*Chat with J.m*

J.m: Do not let Jungkook see Tae! Jungkook will kill him!

Y/n: why???

J.m: you know, because Jungkook is overprotective, duh!

*Out of the Chat*

"Um, let us just go with a bus. Jimin said not to let Jungkook see you," you said, then you went out of the hospital, with Taehyung and got in a bus.

"I must say that was the best time ever when I went to a hospital," you said.

"Okay, tell me the worst one," Taehyung said and you shook your head.

"I am not telling you that one. It is personal," you said.

Suddenly, you felt a little light headed. You saw little dots around the bus. Taehyung looked at you with a worried expression.

"Y/n?"

~~~