𐐪𐑂 ~ 𝑻𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒆𝒓 ~ 𐐪𐑂

- 𐐪𐑂 -

Seulgi was slowly walking down the road to her neighbourhood. It was a warm summer night and the moon was watching over her in the starry sky. Streetlights left and right from her tinted the street in warm colours, drawing moths to their shining light.

As every day on her way home she came by the railroad crossing. As a train would soon pass by, the rails were blocked, so she stopped in front of them, waiting. When the girl looked up she saw a person on the other side of the crossing. Waiting, just like she did. Before she could recognise them though, the train was rushing by in front of her eyes, blocking the person out of her sight.

After the train had passed and the barriers slowly lifted again, Seulgi's eyes met with the one's of the person on the other side, both lighting up in recognition. 

[One Year Earlier]

- 𐐪𐑂 -

And with that hello to this new book on my page.

I will keep this one rather casual, also no set schedule for updates. It's something that speaks a lot about my feelings and stuff.. cause basically a lot happened in my life recently, and this book is what resulted out of everything .. hehe.

So yeah, I hope you'll enjoy it.

See you in the first chapter <3