Swordsmen Accompanying a Demon

Urokodaki: Are you two done changing?

Tanjiro&Kaaru: Yes.

(Nezuko scooches over to the door of her room and lets out a pleased gasp at seeing Kaaru and Tanjiro in their attire)

Urokodaki: Tanjiro, Kaaru, before you begin with the mission for the Demon Slayer Corps, I have a few things to clarify.

Tanjiro: Yes?

Kaaru: What is it?

Urokodaki: 1st, The Demon Slayer Corps' uniform
you are wearing is made from a special fiber. It's lightweight, water resistant, and nonflammable. A low level demon's fangs and talons are incapable of penetrating that fabric.

Tanjiro: it's that strong?

Kaaru: Woah.

Urokodaki: impressive, hmm? Now as for the nichirin sword, it's color varies from owner to owner, and each hue has its own unique traits. However there aren't many demon slayers with black blades, so little is known about them. Some believe they are a bad omen.

Kaaru: Bad omen?

Tanjiro: what's that supposed to mean? How come?

Urokodaki: black blades are rumored to only be wielded by a swordsman who has little chance of going very far.

Kaaru: Oh well then we have nothing to worry about Tanjiro. (Tanjiro nods his head in agreement) Plus it doesn't matter if we're destined for greatness or not. It won't stop us from turning Nezuko back into a human again. I'm not one that believes in destiny anyway.

Urokodaki: Yes, I believe you both will. I have no doubt that you two will make that happen.

Tanjiro: thank you.

Urokodaki: (places the box in front of him) one more thing, a box to carry your sister during the day, built from a very light wood called Kirikumo Cedar. It's been coated in rock lacquer to reinforce the exterior and make it even more durable.

Tanjiro: thanks, Urokodaki.

Kaaru: Yeah..

Tanjiro: (picks up the box) Oh wow! You weren't kidding! It is light!

Kaaru: Eh no way let me see!

Tanjiro: (hands Kaaru the box) Here see for yourself!

Kaaru: (takes the box from tanjiro) Woah! It is light!

(Kaaru walks over and places the box in front of Nezuko)

Kaaru: Nezuko hop in for a ride. Pretty please?

Nezuko: (cute Nezuko grunts) *she moves toward the box but goes back deeper into her covers before going fully into the box*

Kaaru: (looks into the box) Nezuko, from now on, we'll always be together. (Tanjiro nods in agreement)

*Outside*

Tanjiro: Okay we're off.

Urokodaki: (walks up to the two and tidied up their collars) Before you two go...(nods at them both approvingly)

(Tanjiro and Kaaru both nod back in acceptance before walking off and waving goodbye)

*on the walk there*

Kaaru: Nezuko, how you doing?

Tanjiro: (noticing the silence) Nezuko?

(Flashback to earlier)

Urokodaki: This is only a guess, but I believe Nezuko can recover her strength by sleeping, instead of consuming human flesh as other demons do.)

(Back to the present)