Hospital

Chrissy's pov*
After I woke up it was about 11:00.
I was surprised when my nurse said my mom was back from Australia.
The nurse led my mom in and closed the door after she left.My mom's face immediately changed.
She walked over to my bed and grabbed my hospital robe by the front.
" You think that just because you're in a hospital I can't hurt you" she whispered close to my face.
"Do you know how much money I have to pay for that cast of yours." She slammed her fist on my cast to emphasize her question.
I sarted to scream but she covered my mouth.
"When your leg heals im going to teach you a lesson." She squeezed my mouth creating marks around it.
"You can't hurt me anymore" I said getting in her face.
"Im going to stay here forever and im going to tell the nurses what yo-"
She grabbed my shirt and started slapping me. I was struggling against her but she was holding me down.
"You little bitch. Never speak to me that way again". She punched me in my chest and said
"If you tell anybody about this ill torture you".
"You can torture me all you want because I already told somebody..."
I immediately regretted saying that...
She walked out of the room and slammed the door. I couldn't believe I just spoke back to my mom. My body felt really funny...
I started hyperventilating and my nurses rushed in the room. They shoved an oxygen mask over my face and made me lay on my back. I started shaking and the nurses had to hold me down. I could feel my eyes roll to the back of my head. One of them stuffed a pill in my mouth and I started shaking less. They started stuffing wires in my mouth and some on my chest. After all, except one, of the nurses left, one stayed with me and just rubbed my head till I fell asleep.( picture of Chrissy when she was a baby.)