Twenty-Three

(A/N: Longer chapter, but my super emotional chapters tend to be longer, so be prepared⚠️)

I sighed as I sat on the floor of the practice room. Epic's first concert was coming up in a few months and we were working very hard on it.

"Tired yet?" Johnny asked as he came and sat next to me.

"Nope, just want to go home and see my baby." I admitted.

"Why haven't you brought him to the company yet?"

"Bring my secret baby to my workplace?"

"Yeah, I didn't think about it like that." He chuckled. I lay my head in his lap, while he played with my hair and stroked it.

"I'm joking, papa is bringing him here soon." We were just talking casually and connecting like usual before the door burst open.

"Ree! Take a look at this!" Jaeyong oppa screamed as he came inside and rushed over to me, shoving the phone in my hands as I stood up.

I took the phone and read it as careful as possible, since he sounded so serious.

Idols NCT Renjun and Ree spotted leaving a children's play pit with a baby and Renjun's manager.

NCT's Renjun and Ree were seen arriving separately, Ree with a baby and Renjun with a manager, before all leaving together. Ree made sure to cover the baby's face at all times outside of the building, when arriving and leaving.

Ree appeared in a vlive with NCT Dream's Jeno, Haechan, Jaemin, Chenle and Jisung the day before, where she was babysitting a baby from a friend of the family. Could this be the same baby or their baby?

I screamed at the top of my lungs and threw my own phone. I didn't know what to think, I thought we were well hidden and secretive.

"What the fuck happened?" Johnny asked as he stood up. He looked over at the manager, who gave him his phone. "Was this Jinhai?" He asked softly and I nodded.

"Ree why are you acting like this?"Jaeyong oppa asked. "Who is Jinhai? The family's baby?"

"Jinhai is my baby." I continued to cry to my manager.

"WHAT?!" He yelled.

"When you took me to China, I was already 7 months pregnant. I found out at almost 6 months, finished my filming and went home to have the baby." I said through my cries.

"You have a baby and nobody knows?!"

"NCT knows."

"Who is the appa? Renjun?"

"Yes." I cried.

"WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?! WHY DIDN'T YOU SAY ANYTHING TO ANYONE?!" He screamed at me, I could hear how angry he was.

"Hey, hey, she's been through a lot, don't yell at her like that." Lucas said as he also came to me, hugging me close to him.

"Gege don't take heat for me, this is my mistake and I should have told him so I could protect Jin better."

"How old is Jinhai, Ree?" His voice was stern.

"He's 8 months old."

"8 months?! You're going to be in a lot of trouble you know."

"I know, but I didn't know what to do. I wanted to make music and protect Renjun as much as I could. He only found out about him 5 months ago oppa, I'm so sorry I didn't tell you. Please! I'm begging you, protect Renjun at all costs, even if it costs my career, please don't let his career be ruined because of me." I cried and begged to him at his feet. I respect Renjun too much and am very protective of all my friends and family. I have 23 brothers and would protect them all and take the heat for anything for them.