One

(I've been writing this book for a while, so I hope you guys like it! I literally have so many fanfics to post, so enjoy this Renjun ff for now🥰)

RUI'S P.O.V:

I made sure to have all my things set for today. My job had given me a very small apartment which I actually really liked. Last night I had set out my outfit, skincare, makeup, accessories and bag so I could pack it before leaving.

I ate my breakfast, showered, did my skincare routine and then allowed my hair to dry naturally before straightening it. I didn't need to be at SM until 9 and right now it was still 7:30 and SM was a 20 minute car ride away, so a car was going to be sent to the apartment for me to take to the company.

Once my hair was done I did my makeup carefully with natural colours, like light brown and pinks, before changing into my white outfit and carefully putting on my accessories. I was always careful with my earrings especially. They were actually my favourite earrings that I received from someone I looked up to years ago when I was around 12, I'm 22 now. I haven't seen her in a couple months, but I always kept in contact. She was home in China while I had relocated to Seoul.

I checked my nails and they were still in tact, so I didn't need to fix any of them, then packed my bag of all the little things girls need, like money, cards, mini perfume, monthly necessities because you never know if another girl will need one or it comes on suddenly, hand sanitiser, my charger and my phone. Oh, my ID card! I almost forgot it. I packed it into the bag too and went to my kitchen to grab a mint and lemon infused water I made from the fridge and wait for my car to arrive.

I arrived and used the ID card to get into the building and found a member of staff I recognised from training the other day and approached her slowly and bowed to her

"Rui, it's nice to see you again. So Mr Lee asked to see you privately, he's going to tell you about your time here as a trainee." I nodded politely, too nervous since the CEO asked to see me specifically. She walked me to a room and knocked before waiting approval to enter. "Mr Lee, I brought Rui for you, I know she's early, she can wait if you are busy."

"No bring her in, I'm finished now anyway." I smiled as I was pushed in the room. I bowed almost 90 degrees to Mr Lee and he chuckled. "Take a seat, thank you for bringing her." The woman nodded and left the room, Mr Lee standing up to offer his hand, so I shook it with 2 hands. "You are very polite."

"Yes Sir, that's how I was raised." I said politely.

"I've been watching your social medias and some of your old friend's posts from school show that you are sassy and confident."

"Ne Sir, I usually am, but you are the CEO, so I should not be impolite or act in such a way." He smiled at me and looked at his laptop.

"You've turned down multiple of our offers before over the years but now you're a trainee here at 22, why is that?"