Losing My Grip

Hailey (POV!!!!) Nightmare

Im running and running it's all pure black all around me. It's endless and im lost also scared. All I hear are echos of justin deep loud laughter. Why is he laughing at me????

" stop laughing at me justin, why are you laughing at me"

I fall painfully on the cold hard ground.I feel " NUMB" " EMPTY" " LOST". Draging my feet to stand,but then im free falling to sorrow and despire. " SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME" franticly I try to stop falling. I see hard solid pavement coming closer and closer to me. " O MY GOD IM GOING TO DI~"

Bep bep beeeep beeeeeee~ Im awake stupid alarm.

~~~~~~~~~30mins. Later~~~~~~~~

Im wearing my favorite outfit, my bvb shirt, red ripped skinny jeans and high top black converse. Quickly got my backpack and zoomed through the big front door to the bus stop.

~~~~ 15mins. Later at school~~~~~

" Heyy justin"

Hey hails what's up

" Not much"

wanna hang after school? Hails!!

"yea where at??"

back alley of school??

" yea okayy bye justin"

Bye hails ________________________________________

Note: this is my second attempt to write a story. please commet any suggestion or what u think so far. Also share my story with other people please pllleeeaaaseeeee it be helpful. Thank you

Chapter 2

" Seriously justin I'm fine walking the other way home alone" I said "chill hails this is just a shortcut will be home in a couple minutes" justin said. He shook his dark brown flippy hair out of his light honey brown eyes. I hate it when he does that it annoys the crap out of me. We crossed the street, I was half way down the sidewalk when I realized justin wasn't next to me. I heard shouting I hesitately walked over there to see what's going on.

I saw Nash bakens and jackson smith. They were on the football team. By we're I mean they'd got kicked off the team for harassing girls and starting fights. " justin what's going on" I said " it's nothing just stay out of it hailey" justin said. "yeah hailey stay out of it" nash said shoving me into the pavement." Hey dont touch her" justin screamed angerly though gritted teeth. Justin slamed nash into the ground and started punching him in the face. Nash swung back and hit justin square in the jaw. " shit you're ganna pay for that" justin said while swinging his arm back but nash was to fast " miss" nash taunted. Nash got up while jackson pinned justin arms behind his back and held him upright. I quickly got up but nash beat me to it. He tightly pinned me against the cold wall. I grunted as my back harshly hit the wall. Nash turned my face towards him. He brushed my loose end of hair away from my eyes. I felt his hands glide up the front of my shirt his thumb slide under my bra. he's going to far I thought." Let her go" justin urgently said to nash." Ohh poor justin can't do anything to help hails!!"