Secerts... Secerts... Secerts!?!

(2 weeks later) (hails pov)

14 days 120 hours 60mins 8sec.

Thats how long its been since I heard seen or even talk to justin. Its my fault I spent every second worry about interacting with him. I thought and dreamed of what might happen if I told him my secert of my life. He hate me and what I do. But I realized I do LOVE JUSTIN, and im scared out of my pants to even say it.

I think im going to find him and tell him for the good of both of us.

(justin pov) (2 weeks later)

Its been two weeks since I seen hailey. I cant take it anymore, I have to tell her. ( u want to known what im talking about u have to wait and find out) okay calm down justin im be fine. I love hailey for a while and I lost her twice im not going to loose her again.

............ Next day at schol..........

Its lunch time only one more class and I can go find justin and tell him

Text: justin <33 meet me by the old oak tree by football field after school.

Text: hailey boo okayy see c u later justin.

............. After school..............

(hailey pov)

Okay now im freak out, I have to tell him. And im not ganna chicken out, because I can be a baby sometimes. Oh there justin.

(justin pov)

I see hailey walking over. God she so beautiful I wish I could tell her that. Im just ganna grad her and kiss her to see if she loves me back, I known were to young to say love, but I do love her.

Hey justin what do you wan~ kissing her. I put my arm around justin neck and kiss him back with all the love. *smiles* justin I love you too. Im sorry I didnt tell you sooner. But I have to tell you something else *okay* justin im