The end

in the end lily and noah did get a happy ending, together. on the night of july 21st, brian had helped ask lily out for noah, and she had said yes. the two were very happy, and lily would never seem to shut up about how happy she was, one of her friends jessi wasn't so happy when she found out, she wanted lily to be with someone better then noah, she waited for the day lily got her heart broken, but lily didn't seem to care because that was the best moment of her life because for the first time in her life she got what she wanted, a happy ending with someone she loved with her whole soul, a person who made her happy, a person she trusted. and her romeo and juliet story finally got the happy ending several other people got, like victor and victoria, sally and jack, manolo and maria, peeta and katniss, elizabeth and darcy, jane and charles, and  ivy and harley. 

"Our love for eachother will live on forever
In every beat of my proud corazón"
*i wanted to add this👹*

maybe falling in love young isn't such a bad idea sometimes, or is it? who knows what the future has in store for lily and noah. And whatever happens, the two will always love each other some how.

Some words from me 😋
I didn't really expect this but i really do love him and I'm happy to be with him, and for whatever happens in the future i just hope it doesn't end this because for the first time I actually want this to last for a long time.

                                                                                                                                             -Lily