Chap 2

-Schuyler's POV-

I had to come to the sense of remembering that my name was now Aisu.Kakashi and I were still walking to the village,It somehow felt like it's been an hour.

"Here we are,welcome to your new home,Aisu."I heard Kakashi say.I perked my head up happily as we entered the gate and walked towards his apartment.

"I don't have anything for you to sleep on,so you'll have to sleep at my feet."Kakashi stated as we arrived in his apartment.

I took note of everything in his apartment,well our apartment I guess.It was basic,not too fancy,not too poor.I really liked it though,it was cozy.

Night fell pretty fast and Kakashi was already sleeping,I hopped onto his bed and lay next to him.He turned on his back and I took the opportunity to lay me head on his chest and fell asleep.

-FF-

Kakashi and I were in a training field with other ninja hounds.I could only remember the pug's name;Pakkun.He had soft paws,I had to admit that.There were many ninja hounds with Kakashi,I guess I was being tested to be a ninja hound.

"Alright Aisu,let's pretend my life is in danger,you have to save me okay?"He said and walked over to a tree stump and with the help of his clone,tied himself and made a ring of fire appear around him.I got ready in my stance and ran at Kakashi,as I got closer,Kunai knives were thrown at me and I dodged them,narrowly.Some of the ninja hounds ran straight at me as I got closer,because I was small,I ran under the tallest dog's legs and jumped over the small dogs.When I reached Kakashi I felt something in my head to breath in and apply chakra and breath out,which I did and caused a cloud of cold gust to freeze the fire,making a big wall of ice.I ran at the wall and broke through the thinest part and bit the ropes in Kakashi.

The whole time I didn't realize Kakashi was giving me a shocked stare,at least I didn't realize until I looked at him.He removed the left over ropes and crouched to my level."You're going to be he strongest ninja hound I will ever meet,Aisu."He said giving me a closed eye smile and tieing a leaf headband around my neck.(Pick on top or on the side)

"Congrats,you're now a full fledged ninja hound."Kakashi stated while the other ninja hounds appeared behind him,smiling also.I grinned and wagged my tail happily.

And that was the first 2 days I met Kakashi...He was still an ANBU during that time,but now I've grown bigger,much bigger.I've gotten used to knowning I'm going to be a tamed wolf,other than beig a human or something.Besides it isn't that bad to be a wolf..