02

——————————————————
- 𝗠𝗮𝗸𝗮𝗶𝗮'𝘀 𝗣𝗼𝘃
𝗕𝗿𝗼𝗼𝗸𝗹𝘆𝗻, 𝗡𝗲𝘄 𝗬𝗼𝗿𝗸📍
———————————-

"Hey kid, we're here." I heard my Uber faintly say since I was sleep, I sat up rubbing my eyes grabbing both my duffel bags opening my car door sliding out as I heard him pop the trunk

I struggled to get my suitcase out but eventually managed to get it out, I walked to his window handing him a $20 bill as a tip walking to the sidewalk before he pulled off.

I looked up at the apartment complex with a slight sigh of nervousness flowing all through me walking in.

I walked in a hallway till I seen the small elevator, I pressed the up arrow button waiting for the elevator to open, I heard a ding making me look up walking in.

As the door was about to close a tall darkskin male put his hand in the door to stop it from closing, he opened it stepping in, the door then fully closed

"Umm, what floor?" I asked looking up and down at his tall figure, "2."

I pressed his floor number then pressed mines which was 3 so I was right above him, I took another glance at the male who was now on his phone.

The elevator dinged making him look up quickly walking out leaving me sorta confused, I shook it off seeing the doors close again as then elevator went up again.

Hearing the ding I walked out looking for my dad's room number, I forgot so I pulled out my phone scrolling through me and his messages where he stated his room number, once I seen the number I walked all the way down the hall, "312, 313, 314, 315!" I knocked on his door waiting for him to answer

I waited for about 10 seconds before I seen my father open the door with a warm smile on his face, "let me get that for you kiddo." He took my duffel bags slinging them over his shoulder rolling my suitcase in the room.

"I'm glad to see you Kaia."  He smiled at me making me smile back

"Missed you too dad." I said following him to the room I was going to be staying in.

"Okay, so this will be your room, bathroom's down the hall on the left and my room's on the right across the bathroom if you need me."

I nodded walking in my room looking at my dad who was walking out, I sighed knowing it was time to unpack which was gonna be a pain but let's get it over and done with.

It took me about 40 minutes to unpack and put my things away in the empty drawers, all my makeup and hygiene stuff were on top of the drawer which had a mirror on it

I walked over to my bed hopping on it turning on my back as I stared at the ceiling, what was next? What should I do?

I sat up getting out of the bed about to go to a corner store since I was hungry, I walked down to my dad's room peeking my head through his door seeing him watch football, "hey dad imma finna hit the store, want anything?"

He shook his head, "no I'm good darling." I nodded closing his door behind me walking back up the hallway walking to the front door opening and closing it once I was out.