i cant sit by any longer (NR)

your age 7

*not proof read*
——————————————————————

You were the daughter of the courageous Captain America and Fearsome Black widow. You had an older brother Alex who was 22, he was the spitting image of Steve when he was younger and was very much a daddy's boy when growing up. Where as you where Natasha's twin.. her very own mini me with fiery red locks and piercing green eyes. It was no surprise that you adored your mother more than anyone in the world, of course you loved your dad and the time you spent together but.. your mama was your everything.

Natasha adored you just as much. She almost felt sad when Alex was so close with his dad, she use to baby sit Lila, Clint's daughter who was 6 years older than you a lot before she fell pregnant a second time. Nat and Lila held such a strong bond and were inseparable. But when she had you... her very own baby girl she knew how much she was gonna love and protect you, she wanted that bond with her daughter. Your parents split up when you were 4 years old.. but you remained living together in the tower so not much changed until recently...

Around 4 months ago Lila had been visiting the compound a lot more, which you didn't mind.. you loved your older cousin and with Alex no longer living at home it was nice to have someone else around other than your mother and the avengers. Problem was Lila didn't spend anytime with you... neither had your mom. She had spent all her time with her niece. You didn't think anything of it and decided to spend time with your dad. you just assumed that Lila had missed her Auntie until this incident.

You walked into the Natasha's room looking for Nat when you saw her cuddled up with Lila on her bed watching a movie. You frowned slightly as your mom had told you she was going to be very busy today. Moving that aside you entered the room with a bright smile and a lot of hope.

"Mama?" You called Natasha as you walked towards the bed.No response.

"Mommy?" You asked again.

"What is it y/n" Natasha responded harshly.

"I was wondering if you could come play with me?" You asked quietly taken aback by her harsh tone with you. You looked down fiddling with your fingers.

"I'm watching a movie with Lila" she said bluntly still not looking at you.

"O-okay can we.." you began before being interrupted by Lila.

"Auntie Nat I can't hear the movie and this is the best bit.." she said glaring at you.

"I'm sorry darling hang on just a second." Natasha says to Lila before kissing her head. She turns to you..

"Y/n go find your father I'm busy." She said before snuggling back with Lila. You hung your head low holding In your tears as you ran to the common room right up to your dad who was sat in his chair reading. His face lit up when he heard your little feet.

"There's my girl!" He said brightly, lifting you into his arms and onto his lap, you tucked your head into his chest and silently cried. Steve frowned as he could feel his shirt getting damp.

"Y/n/n are you okay?" He asks pulling your away from his chest lightly. At which point Clint walked in sitting on the couch opposite.

"Hey Cap, hey little widow.." he said which only made you sob more. They all called you little widow as you and your mother were always together and she called you her little widow.

"y/n can you tell daddy what's wrong?" steve ask you softly whilst stroking the hair out of your face.

"m-mommy d-doesn't l-l-love me anymore" You sob. Clint's head whips round to Steve's as they both share a confused look. Steve continues to try calm you down whilst Clint kneels down beside you, and lightly strokes your hair.