CHAPTER 18

Chapter 18

Xander's pov

"Boss, we still have no Rosalie's whereabouts." One of my men stated.

"You all are useless pieces of trash." I roared in anger.

"I want you to get her. She is the only one who can expose me." I stated worriedly.

"What if she is already with them?." One of the men said. I shot him a glare.

"I don't care where she is just bring her to me alive. I will kill her my self." I stated puffing a smoke off my mouth from my weed cigar.

They just  stood there looking at me. I shot them a death glare  and hurriedly they walked away from my study room.

I threw the things on my desk on the floor making a mess on the floor. I groaned with disappointment and anger as i took a sip of my wine.

The door of my study opened up revealing Claudia.

"What are you doing here  Claudia?" I asked.

"Oh trouble in paradise?" She said smiling. I shot her a glare.

"It's none of your business." She chuckled.

"well then fair enough" she answered.

"Need I remind you what I just asked you before?" She rolled her eyes at me.

"Harsh  aren't we?."

"Whatever problem I have, I can handle it by myself I don't need your damn help."

"Fine, but I know you always come to me  when things end up not your way." She shrugged. However there was a bit of truth with her words.

"What a good thought.  Thank you but I'll pass."

"Its good to know that now you have all your life figured out. You better  be sure of your words. You don't want them to  backbite you at the end." I shook my head at her.

"And that's where you're wrong. You always think that you have it all but truth be told, I don't need your help anymore because I already got what I wanted and it was a fair deal." She laughed.

"Then that can answer you why I'm here .  I want the bigger part of the pie. And you don't want to go at my bad side because you know what I'm capable of doing need I to remind you?" She was getting on my nerves.

"Lets get over with It. I don't wanna be under your shadows anymore." I went to grab the pieces of paper that I prepared a contract on. I heaved a sigh before handing it to her for signing.

She squealed with amusement as she took a pen and sign each page. I starred at her as she signed all the pages.

"Tonight calls for a celebration." She squealed after putting the pen down.

"You are so evil." I smirked at her.

"Oh baby boy, I always get what I want." She was right though. Claudia was a very smart woman and a spoiled mafia princess.

"Show me how excited you are." I said challenging her. She smirked at me before she started to strip of her clothes. Fuck! She always turned me on i couldn't deny that.

Yvette's Sanchez pov

"Your baby is very healthy Ms. Sanchez. There.. you can see it." I smiled as i watched the ultra sound machine monitor. My baby was so tiny yet healthy. We could feel the heartbeats.

Suddenly i wished that Liam was here with me. I miss him so much. Tears escaped from my eyes as I remembered him. He could be so happy seeing the baby.