CHAPTER 4

Chapter 4

Yvette's Sanchez Pov

"I knew that man was up for no good. Had you listened to me then you wouldn't be hurt." Dad snapped at me after he found out the truth.

"You have to forget about him and focus on important issues. I am giving you one week to get over him." Dad added. I nodded my head at him and wiped my tears off.

"I am just doing this to make you strong. You have to understand that the world is not a better place. You might think that i am being so hard on you but its for your own good." He continued.

"Gerald, thats enough. Let the poor girl breathe." Mom intervened as she came from upstairs.

"Mom, dad is right. Xander just wanted to make a fool out of me. Actually, i just found out that he was planning to marry me just to get his trust fund."

"What?." Dad and mom stated with shock.

"That son of a bitc..."

"Gerald..." mom warned dad stopping him form finishing the sentence. I chuckled and rolled my eyes at their reactions. Sometimes, they behaved like children.

Xander hurt me so much and what hurt me more was the fact that he actually never cares about me, he just wanted to get his trust fund. I recently hired a private investigator and he told me about it. Turns out Xander has been dating that same woman I caught him cheating on me with. That bloody bastard.

****

"Where to miss?" Liam said as i entered the car. I heaved a deep sigh before answering him.

"To the downtown club". He never spoke to me since the day we went out. It had been a week now. Its like he was avoiding me or something. I miss his company. A lot has happened recently and i was still recovering from my heart break and with Liam avoiding me just added to my bad mood. I just needed a cold hard drink down my throat with a loud music.

"I will be here if you need anything miss." Liam stated. I hate it when he calls me that.

"I wont need any." I said and walked past him.

I went inside cutting the line after handing the bouncer some few dollars. I went straight to the VIP section where my girls where. Actually they are the ones who influenced me to go out and clear off my head.

I was enjoying my drink and getting tipsy when the girls pulled me to the dance floor.

"Yeeey." We cheered and drank another shot. Actually i already drank so much that I couldn't even count.

The music was so loud that i could feel it through my veins.

"Go Yveee, Go Yvee." The girls squealed and cheered at my dance. I was doing a pole dance attracting the attention of the guys in the club. I don't even understand how i even got the energy to do it.

Suddenly, i felt someone grabbing my body from the pole. The person carried me on his shoulder like a sack of rice. I heard the girls squealing as they complimented on the guy that he was handsome.

My mind was so fuzzy that i just let the guy take me with him. He finally put me on my feet and the moment i laid my eyes on him. My eyes widened with shock. Liam?

"Liam?." I stated with a smile.

"We going home miss, you have had too much alcohol. What you did earlier might go viral tomorrow do you know that?" He snapped at me. I crossed my hands on my chest.

"I don't care. I was having so much fun. Just let me be. You cant tell me what to do. You are not my boss. I am your boss." I snapped angrily at him.

"I take orders from Mr. Sanchez." He declared as he opened the back door of the car motioning for me to go inside.