The Confusion Moment

Spyro was walking on the path until he saw four creatures up ahead, who were talking. He realized that they were all of his friends: the pink dragon Ember, the brown dragon Bubble, the red dragon Flame, and the yellow unicorn Volt.
"I don't know what she sees in him." Ember said.
"Yeah, she should have chosen Bluestone." Bubble said.
"Yeah, I know, but it's her choice to choose. We can't make choices for her." Flame said.
"Flame is right, if we try to force to her to choose someone she didn't want to be with, then she will hate us." Volt said.
"Excuse me? Can I know who you four are talking about?" Spyro asked.
Then Ember, Bubble, Flame, and Volt turned to Spyro.
"How old are you, Spyro?" Ember asked.
"I'm nine years old." Spyro said.
"I'm sorry but you can't participate in this conversation. You're too young to understand this kind of stuff." Ember said.
"Please tell me. I already heard you four talking so please tell me who you're talking about." Spyro pleaded.
"All right, we'll tell you. We are talking about Cynder." Ember said.
"So, what's it that so confusing?" Spyro asked.
"Cynder is in a relationship with Ronald, the Prince Of The IceFlap tribe because she chose Ronald over Bluestone as her boyfriend which is something I don't understand." Ember said.
"Why don't you understand it?" Spyro asked.
"First. let me tell you how they old are now. Ronald is nineteen years old and Cynder is seventeen years old. Back, when Cynder was seven years old and Ronald was nine years old, Ronald was a jerk who was prejudiced to NightFlaps and treated Cynder bad, even by threatening her to give his Scavenger back to him or else he will slice her face off." Ember said.
"So, that's what happened before I was even born?" Spyro asked.
"And yet, Cynder still chose Ronald over Bluestone." Ember said.
"Was Ronald's bad treatment of Cynder physical?" Spyro asked.
"No, it wasn't." Ember said.
"Then why don't you ask Bluestone why Cynder chose Ronald over him?" Spyro asked.
"That's because Bluestone gets angry when we try to convince him to get Cynder and says that he doesn't deserves Cynder and that Ronald deserves Cynder more." Ember said.
"Then why don't you let me ask for you?" Spyro asked.
"Yeah, that seems like a good idea. I saw Bluestone talking with Hunter earlier, so maybe he will listen to you." Ember said.
"Do you know where Bluestone is?" Spyro asked.
"Bluestone is the Leroba Hut with his wife named Yellowsteel, which is down the path." Ember said.
Then Spyro continued walking on the path until he reached the Leroba Hut.
Then Spyro knocked the door.
"Who's there?" A SilkFlap asked.
"It's me, Spyro." Spyro answered.
"Then please come in." The SilkFlap said.
Then Spyro opened the door and entered the Leroba Hut.
What's going to happen next?
Stay tuned to find out!