Accident

"Well, I do have an idea.."

"What is it?" Parappa raised an eyebrow.

"Well, I heard if you say Sunny Funny bathroom three times, your house becomes haunted!" Matt said, scaring them.

"But...My house isn't haunted yet.." Parappa looked disappointed.

"Pfft-"

"Wha- OKAY! Anyways. Well, there is also a rumor that if you say Joe Chin in the bathroom 5 times, with the lights off and the door closed, you'll see his reflection in the mirror!"

It started to become windy outside, which caused the door to slam close (for dramatic effects). "AHHHHHH!" Parappa jumped up from the loud noise.

Matt chuckled at Parappa's reaction.

"Soo, you guys wanna try it?"

"Sure." PJ said.

"O-oh..I uh..." Parappa was nervous, what if something did happen? There's no one in the house anymore, and if they're in trouble, who are they gonna call for help?

"I should..stay..outside! If something happens, I can call the police!" Parappa was trying his best to stay out of this one.

"Well, okaaaay." Matt and PJ walked into the bathroom together, and shut the door behind them.

"Alright PJ" Matt whispered. "We're going to prank Parappa.."

After a couple minutes of explaining, Matt finally shut off the bathroom lights. He said Joe Chin 5 times, loud enough for Parappa to hear it.

"Hmm..nothing has happened yet.." Parappa said, sitting down outside of the bathroom.

Then, he heard a loud scream coming from the bathroom. "AHHHHHHHHHHHH! ITS JOE CHIN!" Then he heard glass break.

Parappa jumped up. "W-what? It's real?" He started sweating a lot.

Then he fainted. (💀)

There was laughing at the other side of the door, until they heard a big bang on the ground.

Matt slowly opened the bathroom door "Uh..Parappa..?"

PJ peeked behind Matt.

"Uhm..Is he oka-" "HOLY SHIT PARAPPA!!! HE'S DEAD!" Matt panicked.

"MAYBE THIS WOULDN'T HAVE HAPPENED IF YOU DIDN'T DO THAT DUMB PRANK!" PJ yelled at Matt.

"OOOOH SO ITS MY FAULT NOW! HOW ABOUT YOU MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL AND GET HIM SOME WATER SO HE DOESN'T ACTUALLY DIE!"

"NOW YOU'RE JUST SAYING NONSENSE!"

They kept going back and fourth until someone actually did something about it.

Then Parappa woke up.

"A-aghz..What happened..?"

"Parappa! you're okay!" Matt hugged Parappa, and PJ rolled his eyes.

"We're sorry for pranking you..I didn't know you were..that scared.." Matt looked at the floor. "It's okay, Maybe I did overreact a little.."

"Soo, should we start going to sleep?"

"Sure, but who's going to sleep with me?"

"Uh..you can go, Matt."

"Nono! You can go, its fine!"

"No, please, ladies first!"

"Please, I insist."

They just kept going back and fourth, until Parappa started to get annoyed.

"Why don't we all sleep together?"

...?

"Hmm..I guess we could all fit.."

They all layed down on Parappa's bed together. Matt facing the wall, Parappa in the middle and PJ on the edge.

"Goodnight you guys." Matt said, shutting the lights off.

"Night." PJ and Parappa said.

After a couple of minutes, they all heard a voice.

"Uh...You guys still awake..?" Parappa asked.

"Yeah." They both said

"I can't sleep either.."

"Hm..maybe we don't have to sleep just yet." PJ recommended.