At His House

They all arrived at the front door to Parappa's house. Parappa took his keys and unlocked the door. The house was filled with the smell of Mama Parappa's cooking. "Mmm, What's that smell?" Matt asked, walking into the house. "Smells good." PJ added. "My mom usually cooks for me if she has enough time before she goes to work!" He explained. "That's cool."

They all said hello to Mama Parappa and then walked to Parappa's room. Matt plopped himself on Parappa's bed, resting his eyes after that long day of school. "Sleeping already, Matt? It's not even nighttime yet!" Parappa sat next to Matt. "Just resting. Really tired from today." "Its okay! Make yourself at home."

PJ sat in front of the TV, immediately playing video games (💀), and Parappa sat next to him to watch. "Hey, PJ?"
"Yeah?"
(this is so gay)
"Since there's only one bed here..where are you guys going to sleep?"

...

"Oh uh.." PJ blushed a little. "We'll figure that out when we're about to fall asleep..."

Matt opened his eyes. "I don't mind sleeping on the floor." He added himself into the conversation.
"On the floor? Really?! Don't you think that's uncomfortable?"
"Well where do you want me to sleep?" He said jokingly.

"Well, one of you guys can sleep with me..i-if you want.."

Matt sat up and looked at PJ, yet his eyes were glued to the screen. PJ lost the game as he threw the controller on the floor.
"This game is rigged, the games you have suck, Parappa."
"O-oh, well you can try the other on-"
"No." PJ layed down on the ground and fell asleep. (jits raging in his dreams💀)

"What's up with PJ?" Matt asked, as he took out his notebook and started studying. "No idea." Parappa got up and sat next to Matt on the bed, watching him study. "Wanna study with me?" "Ehh, no thanks. I just wanna watch." He watched Matt write, his handwriting was so perfect (just like me fr). "Your handwriting is so neat, Matt, I wonder what other things those hands can do.." Parappa muttered.

"What?" Matt chuckled nervously. "Nothing! I was just joking, sheesh.."