The start

Hi! This is the creator. This fanfic is about my friends. I might have some grammar issues so please don't judge. ⚠️This fanfic is all a joke⚠️ So yeah enjoy! (This is my first ever fanfic or story so this will probably be crap-)

This story starts in a game called pony town..
Issacs pov: " im bored i just want some friends" i think to myself while i sit on the ground handing out flowers in pony town. I keep handing out flowers to people untill a girl comes to me. I give her a flower and she sits down next to me. "Wana be friends :)" she asks. "FINALLY!" I think to myself when she asks. "Sure" i say. "My name is Mars btw! And ur Issac. Don't ask how i know" she says. She asks me to come with her and i do. We went to the benches, close to the spot i was sitting at. At the benches you had a beautiful view of the blue water that sparkled in the night. "I wish i would meet a person that would make me shine like this water.." i wished. When we arrived i realised she has two other friends shes hanging out with, there names are Cato and L'lone. I enjoyed sitting on the benches. I honestly didn't care about what they were talking about. I was just staring at the water wishing that i wasn't single. I also wished for a lot of other stuff. Right when i snapped back to reality i realised that i missed a lot . Then Cato says shes going to find some friends. And then...

Micheal Aftons pov: I just joined pony town. Im staring at the water. I sit down and wonder why is there no one perfect that would fill that hole in my heart? Why is there no one that makes me feel the best? I wish there would be some one who loved me as much as i loved the- I turn around and then..My heart starts racing like it has never before.. There they stood.. The perfect person that I've been waiting for.. "Hi!" They say. "Oh my! They are actually talking to me!" i think. I managed to say "hi" back. I feel my self blushing in real life. They had short healthy brown hair with eyes black as the night. There skin was white like snow and there nose was also dark as night. There eyes where probably staring into my soul but they are beautiful. "Im Issac. Want to be friends?" he asked. Then he booped me! His hands on my face gave me butterflies. I didn't believe in love at first sight but this proved that it was true..

Issacs pov: He booped me back. He says "okay" so it was official. We were friends. I looked at his name and saw that his name was Mike. He has purple skin and golden hair. "He is pretty handsome" i think to myself. I figure out he's Micheal Afton and that made me happy that I'm his friend. Then Cato had to leave. I honestly didn't care. I had Mike (Micheal for long) and thats all i needed. I was starting to get bored so i went into the water. Mike came right after me. I splashed him and he splashed me back. We were splashing each other and laughing. When we came out of the water we chilled in the warm sun with Mars and L'lone. The sun was shining on Mike and i saw how his hair shines beautifully in the warm sun. One of L'lone's outfits was a dragon named 'dragon these nuts' every body started laughing when we read her name. I started making deez nuts jokes and so did L'lone. I say a joke and Mike bursts out laughing. More than he has with any other joke. I feel a weird feeling in my stomach. Its not butterflies but also not a ache. Its like my stomach is spinning in a circle. I catch him staring at me at random times, some times he even blushes. I don't know but with every other person I've met i would be angry that they are looking at me and blushing but with him.. I couldn't get mad. What is this feeling...?

Micheal Afton pov: A new person joined. He's Issacs friends friend. I am bad at remembering names but i learned Issacs name very quickly. Its just like there is something that makes me remember all the little details like his favourite color is green and he hates sports. He would rather watch Lego ninjago than exercise. He's so fun to listen to. L'lone left and another person appeared. They were a pet to Issacs friends friend. Most of the time i would just look at Issac and try to find his eyes. "Maybe one day we will meet in real life" i thought to my self. I didn't want to listen to others. I just wanted to boop Issac and for him to boop me back....

I hope you liked the first chapter of "It all started with a fanfic". This has (872) words. I hope you have a nice day :)