first comfort

Harry "woke up" at the cloak shop, already standing on a pedestal getting measured. He was immediately scared and shrunk down trying to make himself as small as possible. He heard someone, a boy, he thought, talk to him slowly. Then he felt hands on him but something was different about them. They didn't bring the pain thay they usually did. Instead these hands felt comforting.

Draco had been having a nice conversation with the raven hair boy, when he suddenly stopped his quiet speech. Draco looked over only to find said boy shrinking into the ground. Draco immediately rushed over to help him "hey what's wrong? Are you ok?" Draco by then figured out that the other boy was having what seemed to be a panic attack. Sadly Draco didn't know what to do when someone was having a panic attack. So he resorted to (trying) calming him down. First he tried talking to him "hey, can you hear me? If you can try and follow my breathing". When that didn't work he thought to use physical contact. When his hands first touched the boys back, he flinched and tensed, & Draco hesitated. However he continued his with his plan and soon the boy calmed down.

Harry had never felt so safe in his life. He leans into the body of the boy comforting him and let his constant exhaustion to take over and fell asleep. Draco only wrapped his arms around the boy and lifted him up, surprised at how light he felt.

A/N So Drarry anybody? Ok umm I don't have much to say. Tell me where I can improve I guess? Oh and I hope that you enjoyed.