why... me..?

KI,S POV:                       Today is the day that  I am  tell my friends that I'm a demiboy  and I hope they accept me for who I am and not what I look like or my pronouns are  I start to get in deep thoughts until I hear something *beep beep* I hear my phone start to ring I pick it up and see it is Jessica one of my very "good" friends *:Jessica:*hey where are you at ki!! You were supposed to be here like 15 minutes ago* oh shit sorry I say I will be there soon I promise where are we meeting at again??sorry I forgot...*Jessica:*You better be here soon are we are leaving oh and we are meeting at the playground in the woods oh and we are bringing one of your bitchy litte friends too  you know the umm  one named  kam ,ugh, I don't really give a shit hurry up!!:* she hung up the phone and a grabbed my stripped sweater and put it and and changed out of my sweat pants and put on some ripped jeans and grabbed my phone and put it in my back pocket and ran outside and in the woods I was taking the shortcut when I heard something I felt someone push me and I fell to the ground and turned my head to see who it was it was Jessica and a few of my other "good" friends and the had kam  too they tossed kam on the ground next to me and the scooter closer to me well ki we know you're little disgusting secret one of my friends said as the kicked me In my stomach...  I felt like I was about to throw up it hurt so bad it felt like my guts were about to exploded or burst..      kam,s pov: I saw ki get kicked in the stomach it made me aangryI wanted to hurt them to protect ki but I couldn't do anything I just sat there in shock ki was throwing up blood and then ki fell face first on the ground.......  OH MY GOD WE KILLED HER?!?!!? I heard one of the girls say WE SHOULD  HAVE LEFT JUST LEFT KI ALONE NOW SHE IS DEAD!! WE HAVE TO TROW HWR DOWN THE HILL AND HER LITTLE FRIEND TOO SHE SAW US DO ALL OF THIS!! I felt something hit the back of my head and a fell to the ground  the last thing I heard is: WE ARE MURDER'S..... KI,S POV: I woke up and looked around it was really dark outside it was. Night time by now and I still remember every thing  how could they do this too me!!!, I hate them I hate them I HATE THEM I SCREAMED  why me...?? I will get my revenge.... soon..                                           so if you want me to continue this  just let me know and sorry this is cringey so far this story is a little bit about me and my friend kam (update)
M

y partner kam is in this story too so yeah and Jessica is not a a real person but it is based off of a person I know though I knew this person in school and some bullying happened and writing makes me feel better so I wrote this story to help me feel better and I hope you liked it I gtg now bye bye oh and... LOVE YOURSELF<33