Pt.One - Cinema

BEFORE READING I JUST WANT TO SAY THAT ENGLISH ISN'T MY FIRST LANGUAGE SO IF I MADE ANY MISTAKE AND DIDN'T NOTISED IT LET ME KNOW IN COMMENTS LOVE YA.

I came to ours kitchen for some food. A few people were in this room, but i didn't care at all. I grab jellies, coke, crisps and with quick step walked to our house cinema. I turn on the screen and played anime which I wanted to finish watching. The penultimate episode started and I felt like someone sat down next to me and put his hand in the packet of crisps. I turn my head to see who's sitting next to me - it was Jacob. Ofcourse that was him.

- Hi. - i said really quiet. - You're bored? - I asked him taking another crisp to my mouth.

- Hello, no I just wanted to spend time with you. - Okay i wasn't expecting that, and i took deep breath.

- Oh, that's cute. - I whispered with smile on my face, but it disappeared when he put his hand on my exposed thigh. I inhaled quickly and pretended nothing had happened. I know that it didn't work out well, becouse Jacob noticed it, and he squeezed his hand and moved a litle bit higher.

- What do you want? - I asked looking at his hand. I must admit that i love his hands.

- Nothing. - He answered, but i know he's lying. It's not first time he doing this shit.

- Yeah, yeah. - I said sarcastically and stoped the anime. With fast move i sat on his lap and kissed him. He put his hand on my buttcheaks and squeezed and start kissing me with passion. I put my one hand on chair back behaind his head and the second I put in his hair to pull him back, at the same time i bit his lower lip, moving away from the boy. We looked deep in ours eyes and I ripped off his shirt, he did the same thing with my crop top. He pulled me a litlle bit higher and sucked on to my collarbones, a quiet moan came from my lips.

The brunette grabbed my throat aggressively and stuck his lips into an intense kiss with mine, I started to move my hips back and forth on him. He moved his both hands on my hips to start moving them harder. As i felt myself rubbing hard against his hard bulge in his pants, I stepped off his lap and knelt down in pront of him, grabbing the buckle of his belt to his pants.

I was kinda strugiling with his pants, but when them and his underwear was lying next to me on the flor I saw his huge dick, without any shy thing shit i grabbed it to my hand and start to suck top of it. Jacobs reaction was "holy fuck" and really deep breaths. All the time we had an eyecontact. To make him feel so much better I joined a hand. I was trying with all next sconds to take more and more of him, with one of last head movements i took it all in my mouth, Jacob cum in to my mouth. With a smile on my face I pulled out his penis from my mouth and licked it from root to end.

He touched my swollen lips and stood up, grabbed my neck again and trew me into the same chair where he was sitting. He ripped of my ass, my shorts and tight cut panties, threw my legs over his sholders and started to lick, suck and kiss my pussy. I caught with hands armrests and almost shouted with delight. Jacob joined two fingers to this, I started moaning and getting really deep breaths. He didn't let me cum, brunette just pulled out his fingers.

- Stand up. - He said and i really quick do that. Jacob grabbed my waist and turn me with my back to him, pushing me against the back of the chair.

Day didn't wait any seconds and he put his dick into me, I bent with a loud moan. His movements were really fast and passionate, I liked that.

- I'm so glad that we are in cinema and no one can hear us. - I said between my moans.

-Yeah me too. - Jacob agreed with me and pull his head closer to mine - I think we should do this again in yours or my bed. - Day whispered to my ear and made his movement even harder. I wasn't able to answer, but I agree with him. I just start screaming, I was so close.

My body started to shaking and my moans went really loud. In a few more Jacob's moves I felt this incredible pleasure, so does he, but moment after me.

He pulled out him, and I started to dominate him. I pulled Jacob on the chair and sit on him. I started to moving up and down. He put his hands on my hips and straightened my movements making them really fast and passionate. He started to quiet moaning into my neck. In a few minutes we cum again, and we again change the positions.

We spend on doing that a lot of time.

He pulled me up and I cros my legs on his back when Jacob he nailed me to the wall and again put his dick into me, someone entered the cinema. That was Thomas. I squeaked and jumoed off Jacob meanwhile screaming to Thoms.

- GET THE FUCK OUT THOMAS! - i scream to our guest and run over to ours clothes. I started to dressing up the same thing did Jacob.

- You'll gonna explain this to me later. - He laughed and leave room. I started laughing too.

- Why the fuck you're laughing? - he asked putting his belt on.

- You know we are in fucking trouble?

- Yeah, still worth it. And we are going to repet all of it in my bed. - He said putting on his shirt.

I grabbed trash from my food and we left the cinema looking like we were doing what we were doing. Our faces where red and my messy bun wasn't anything similar to this, but Jacobs hair looked like something like a tornado come truth them.

He kissed me to say godbye and we went to ours room to fresh ourselves up.