Pt. Two - Game night

THIS IS A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT STORY.  NO PART HERE CONNECTES WITH THE PREVIOUS.

I walked with him into my appartment. It wasn't his first time here, he loves spending time with me with everyday things. Like always I took some snacks and the vine from the kitchen. I know that Jacob isn't legal aged to drinking but he was drinking a few times when we met so it isn't something new. We started searching for something to watch. Nothing seemed interesting so I turn on my PlayStation and started playing some games with Jacob.

I lose. Again. I trew the controller in him and he look into my eyes, paused the game and put the controller on the coffee table.

- Why did you do that? - Jacob asked me with laugh.

- I'm just pissed that I lose again. - I explained and took my controller from sofa to put next to the second one.

- I'm not sure that throwing electronics is good way to extend anger - He laughed, in answer I hit Jacob by pillow in his beautiful face. - You didn't. - The boy began to tickle me. I layed on sofa trying to get away from him, but he's strong and my trials didn't helped me.

- Okay, okay. Jacob stop. - I screamed between laughs. - I'll do everything, just stoo it. - I said really quick and Jacob stopped.

- You're sure? - Jacob asked, I know thay this one and half bottle of vine is working but I wasn't thinking clear then.

- Yes. I'm hundred percent sure. - I said looking into his eyes really deep. He put his hands next to my head and he get closer to me.

- Then kiss me. - Jacob whisspered into my lips. Like I said I wasn't thinking clear so I did it. I tasted his lips, really gentle, of course they had a flavor of vine and little salty from our snaks. I didn't stopped, I really liked it.

I put my hands on his neck and push closer to me and again put my lips into kiss but that kiss wasn't as gentle as the last one. Jacob parted his lips and added tongue to kiss. He moved this one hand on my hip and pushed closer to his body. I trew my leg on his back and I pressed his hips against mine even more.

- I don't think that it's good idea to do this what we are doing. - I said really quickly to kiss brunette again. - But I really liked it. - I whisspered into his lips.

- The consequences are not important right know. - I agreed with him and I put our lips together in another kiss, my hands from his neck, I moved down his back and I started to pick up his T-shirt, gently scratching his back with my nails.

He out his cold hands under my T-shirt, and picking up the fabric from my belly, I helped him remove the unnecessary T-shirt from me, which after a while was lying on the floor next to the sofa, the same thing happens with his T-shirt.

Jacob moved his kisses to my jawline, neck and colarbones. His hands were all over my body, touching every inch of me. I was doing the same thing as Jacob. My breaths were really deep, I felt like my heart was going to jump out of my chest.

His hand came down low, began to massage my place with the mouch material of his pants and panties.  My breath grew deeper.  I bit my lower lip as I felt him slide down my pants and tuck my fingers under my wet panties. He twisted the wheels on me, looking into my eyes.  I settled back more comfortably and sighed.  He efficiently slipped my panties off and attacked me with his mouth.

I groaned throwing my head back as he sucked me into his mouth.  He continued to caress me with his tongue and lips, and he added his fingers.  He stuck two fingers inside me and penetrated my interior with them.  I groaned, puked at the game, squeezed my eyes shut.  I tangled the fingers of one hand in Jrgo's hair, pulling on the ends to let me know I was close.

My body tightened and then relaxed giving me pleasure.  In the room you could only hear my loud moans.