~Chapter One~

(Third Person POV) 

"Well, we should probably get going...!" The dark green eyed doll, Lola told the trio of random girls that she and her friends had been talking too. She brushed a piece of her long black hair behind her ear. Her friends, Lucas, Taylor and Katherine all nodded in agreement. "Oh! Well, goodbye you four!" One of the girls smiled, waving them off. The four of them walked off, waving at the girls. You see, these four dolls were fairly well known amongst imperfection. They were three girls and a boy, and they were pretty nice as well. The first girl, Lola, had long, flowing black hair that went down to her waist, pretty brown skin and deep green eyes. The second girl, Katherine, had wavy blonde hair that was a inch or so past her chest, and dark, almost black, brown eyes. The third girl, Taylor, had straight light, medium length, green hair  and bright blue eyes. And finally, the one boy in the group, Lucas. He had really light brown, short hair and grey eyes.

Once they were out of ear shot of anyone else, Taylor glanced around. She leaned closer to Lola. 

"Is anyone watching?" She whispered. Lola looked around, then looked at Lucas. He nodded at her and she carefully walked over to a unseen part of the mountains surrounding the town. She pushed on a "rock" and suddenly the mountain opened up to reveal a tunnel! They all glanced at each other, smirking as they walked in. Taylor, who walked in last, spun around and clicked a button. "Boop!" She smiled, giggling as the secret door closed. 

"Do you have to say "Boop" every time you close the door?" Katherine asked, messing around with her hair. Taylor giggled. "Yep!" She smiled, skipping along beside her. The was metal on every wall, even the ceiling. Small circular lights on the roof illuminated the tunnel. Lucas sighed heavily, pinching the bridge of his nose. 

"I swear I almost punched that girl..." He sighed. "She talked about gardening for what? Like half an hour?" He groaned as they reached a wall with a locked door and password pad. He swiftly typed something in on it and the doors opened with a beep! They all walked in, letting out a collective sigh of both tiredness and relief. They each went off into four separate rooms, and came out a few moments later looking totally different. Lola's long black hair was now a lovely purple color with a ponytail at the back and a braid drawn across the front. Her eyes went from a vast green color to a fair light brown. Katherine's hair had gone from blonde too bright pink, tied up in pigtails. And her eyes had changed into the same bright blue as Taylor's.

Speaking of Taylor, her light green hair was now a bright blue that went about an inch or two past her shoulders. Her eyes however, remained the same color. Finally, Lucas. His hair was now a gorgeous blonde and his eyes were now a beautiful blue. Each one of them was wearing a black body-suit and a variety of spy items.

Suprise! They were in disguise the whole time! Pretty surprising huh? Don't worry, you'll figure out their real identities soon...

(Bonus: Here's some drawings of their disguises that I made)