~Chapter Five~

(Lou's POV)

He spoke quite calmly, it was strange. Most people ran away when they saw my group. But this boy spoke to me as if I was a completely normal person. Suddenly, he reached into his pocket and pulled out some paper and a pen. "What are you doing?" I asked as he scribbled away. "Here." He handed me the paper. When I opened it, there was a phone number written on it with a small smiley face. "Incase you ever need someone to come save your butt again." He smiled at me, giggling softly. He turned around and started walking away. I didn't know what to say, I just stared at the number.

"Thanks... Uh..." Shoot! What's his name? I looked up. "Hey wait!-" but he was already long gone. I sighed. "Dang it..."

(Lydia's POV)

We all sat on the couch. "Do you think he's okay?" Tuesday asked. "It's Lou, I think he'll be fine." I told her. She was the most worried out of the three of us. Then again, she is also the most sensitive and compassionate out of the three of us. Just then, the metal doors slid open and Lou walked into the room. He was looking down at a peice of paper. "Lou!" Tuesday smiled. "Look! He's alive!" Kitty gasped, her voice tinted with sarcasm. He sat down next to me, ignoring the girls. "What's that? Where did you go?" I asked the real questions.

He turned to me. "Do you remember that boy from yesterday? The one who let me go?" I nodded. "The one with the green streak in his hair?" He nodded. "I wanted to ask him why he helped me, so I wanted in an alley for him." "Sounds stalker-like but go on." Kitty said. Lou glared at her, then went on. "Well, I found him and he gave me his number..." He handed me the paper. I could feel the girls peeking over my shoulder. "Awe! He put a little smiley face! How sweet!" Tuesday giggled, pointing to a small smiley face on the paper. "Did you ask him why he helped you?" Kitty asked.

"I did." The blonde nodded. "He said something about how it's unfair and how regardless of the crimes we committed, it's not fair to kill us." "I agree! We're people too!!!" Tuesday said. "Was he scared?" I asked. Lou paused. "No..." "No?" Kitty questioned. "He wasn't, he just spoke to me like I was anyone else." There was a pause. Until I spoke up: "Did you get his name?" Lou didn't respond. "Lou...?" "Yesss..??" He hesitated. "Did you get his name?" He sighed. "Nope, I have no idea what his name is."

(Third person POV)

"I wish I could see him again so I can ask." "Want us to kidnap him?" Tuesday asked. "Sure, go right ahead." Lou said, sarcastically. He stood up. "I'll be in my room if you need me." "We won't!" Kitty called as he closed his door. "Well, we should get to work!" Tuesday stood up. "Huh?" Lydia looked up. Kitty stood up. "We have to kidnap that boy." "What no, he was being sarcas-" "Come on!" Tuesday grabbed her wrist and pulled her off into another room.