Backstage Kisses

Ross POV

" I am so scared" Laura whispered to me while cuddling closer. Its 5 minutes till our soundcheck . Then we will do a quick Q&A and thne the actual concert starts. We havent done a M&G today because there was no time.

" I thought Ally is was the one with stagefright" "Haha.....No I dont have stagefright but you know the thought of so many people standing in front of me just waiting for me to sing scares me. " "I get that your nervous. But you have no reason to be. Your such a great singer and besides I am up there with you. And btw you look gorgeus"

The dress she was wearing was the one she also wore in Roadtrips and reunions .... I always loved the dress and she too so she kept it. Well she looks gorgeus.

"Its time " Our manager said and pointed up to the stage. Even though the concert is far from starting many many people are already there. " I am sure you will do great as always" I said and gave Laura a kiss. As always I kinda melted in it and it still felt so good kissing her. I am sure I will never ever get tired of this.

Well around four , five minute slater our managers was there again and looked at us kinda grossed out. "You two can make out later , but now you have to go on stage" He said strictly. "And say that to your sister too" he said to me and pointed to Rydel who was kissing Ellington. I noded and pulled away from Laura before giving her a quick hug and one last peck. "You can do that"

I whispered in her ear. "Thanks you can too" she said blushing. I took her hand and pulled her on stage.

On the way there we saw Rydellington still making out and even though I ship them a lot that was kinda gross. I tapped her shoulder but they were to "busy" to even notice. Normally I would pur water over them but no I cant because they have to be on stage now with us. rydel is playing the piano and Ellington is guess what - playing the drums.

"We have to go!" Laura basically screamed in rydels ear. She pulled away and looked at her watch to see that we are right. "Good luck" she said and hugged laura . We had a short group hug before starting our first concert of this tour.

__________

New update *_* Hope you liked it.

This book has now so many votes and reads and comments and also chapter of course. I never expected it would go that far but ....

Thanks you all voted and read this and good news: There is no end in sight yet. I have a lot more chapters in my mind and I hope you will read them all ;)