The proposal

"A little more makeup maybe " Rydel suggested. The girls are helping me with my make up and looks. I dont think that is necessary for just my birthday party but they insisted and I havent spent time with them in a while so I agreed. Raini and Rydel came over and my sister Vanessa is helping too.

I wanted to wear a smiple dress I have in my closet but they spontanous decided we had to go shopping first. In the first shop were a lot of nice dresses. i found quite a few somple but nice ones but the others all loved that one. I liked it too but I think its too much for just the birthday party but they persuaded me.

Rydel lent me a pair of her high heels which I am wearing and they did my make up and all.

"I think the party starts now" Raini said as Rydel finished the last touch of my make up. "God Laura you look so pretty" She complimented. "Yeah you do , sis " Vanessa said. "Thank you ; you do all too"

Downstairs and outside (it was really warm for November) everything was already . Friends , Family and others were there and talking. "Oh my god , baby, you look so beautiful" Ross put his arm on both sides of my waist and then kissed me. After a short kiss (or maybe not so short XD ) we broke apart and his hands found their way to my belly. "Hey baby your mommys birthday is today" he whispered. God he is so cute. And he is so ....caring and sweet to the baby even though its not even born yet (okay that sounds silly) After I greeted all the other guest with Ross on my side. He wouldnt let go of me.

Some of them didnt even know that I was pregnant so it was new for them. But they all seemed happy for me . They all asked the same questions. About the gender , the name or questions for me and Ross wheter we are married or not or if we live together ( no :( )

However Ross just left me . Probaly to go and eat something. So I continued walking around and welcoming everyone. I felt like this is kinda necessary since they all just came because of my birthday.

"Hey everyone. I am Ross. For those who dont know me I am Lauras boyfriend" I was surprised when he started speaking. By the way he looked really hot in his suite.