White Rose Sword Of Light

Ariana is still thinking on Mattias just said, "even if I manage to get them back back, is there still things ahead of me?", she thought as she let out a sigh in exhaustion.

Suddenly the ground starts to shake...

Then again.....

Then again.....

"It's the earth giants!", one of the soldiers warn, "everyone hide!".

Ariana fly towards the tree branch where her body being blocked by the leaves and she spot the earth giants, "so big", she whisper, staring at the earth spirit. The giants walk around and each spent cause the ground to shake. Soon enough the giants already gone from sight but the ground still shake a bit.

Suddenly she felt a warmth yet comforting presence causing her body froze for few seconds, "what is this feeling?", she thought, "feel so safe".

Thanks to her curiosity, she decided to find it out, Ariana is ready to fly, but she look back that the camp, "sorry Anna Elsa, you have to go on your own now", she thought and quickly fly towards Northeast where the strong presence come from.

All of the Arendellian get out from hiding, "that was close", Olaf said with Blizzard on his snow head.

"Where's Ariana?", Anna asks as she look around to see the sight of her sister.

"Does she sneak out again?", Elsa asks, as she know how Ariana always do that to get away.

"Who sneak out?", Iduna asks as she approach her two daughters with her husband but one is missing, "where's Ariana?".

"If we know Ariana she always sneak out", Elsa said.

"She left?", Agnar asks.

"Seem to be like it", Anna said.

Suddenly look towards where Ariana went and starts flapping his wings to fly from Olaf's head, "what's wrong with this bird?", Agnar asks looking at Blizzard.

"He is Ariana's pet friend that that she save years ago and now it doesn't want to leave her side", Elsa said.

"He's tracking Ariana if he does that", Olaf said, "common knowledge really".

"Maybe he knows where Ariana went", Anna said. Then Blizzard just fly off to find his rightful owner.

Ariana keep on flying and flying for hours now, she had no intention to get few minutes break just as her curiosity is so strong. The presence become more and more stronger than it was before.

She keep on flying to endless forest but she knew where she's going. Well, that is until she spot a huge mountain right ahead of her, "must be there?", she thought. She land on top of the mountain that was surrounded by trees and small rock boulders just like the ground below.

She walk to her front where the energy source come from. Then she spot something standing on top of stone ground with light rays from all directions aimed at it. Ariana walk closer towards it and sees that it's a sword, with rose on it. But unlike her's, this rose is white, the blade is light silver that reveal a bit from it's scabbard and the white rose in the middle of the guard. The scabbard also white.

"White rose?", she thought then her eyes widen, "the white rose sword!". She remembers that there's a rose that opposite to her's.

The princess walk up to it and raise a hand to touch it, but suddenly a blinding light appear from the white sword causing Ariana to jump back. A light figure of an old man with green eyes, grey hair and beard appear in front of the sword. The old man look at her.

"W-who are you?", Ariana asks, staring at the old man.

"My name is Zeon".