OC #2

Delilah

"Dels"

Jackson

Nicknames:

Baby girl, Dels, Hon, love (Matt)

Tamer of wolves (Josh)

Jackson (Universal)

Birth place: Alberta, Canada

Residence is the same-

Birthday: April 3rd, 1995

Age:

18 (Prologue)

19 (Return to Blackwood)

Species: Human

Occupation:

Highschool student (Delilah is about to graduate)

Part time commissions artist (She started that as a way to share her art and get some extra money)

Relationship status:

Single (Start of game), in a relationship with Matt (Later in the game)

Languages:

English

Spanish

Animal companions:

A mountain lion she named Sugar, found after they make it to the fire tower

At home Delilah has a Belgian Malinois named Ranger

Gender:

Agender

(she / her + They / them)

Sexual orientation: Bi

Love interest: Matt Taylor

Personality: Delilah can come off as rude and standoffish; She doesn't mean for that to happen though. Delilah's more introverted than extroverted, she prefers to hang out with a few close friends. That doesn't mean that Delilah won't go out of her way to help those in need. When Delilah is annoyed, she'll only respond in short and sharp sentences until she can find the opportunity to seek a breath of fresh air. She TRIES to maintain her patience but isn't always able to. IF Delilah can't step away, she has a bad habit of letting the lid fly off. She feels terrible about it later. Delilah also has the habit of putting on a brave facade and bottling up all her fears until they come spilling out.

Appearance: Delilah has brown skin, kind Hazel brown eyes and short brown hair with streaks of red in it. She wears a black shirt with tan pants in the prologue, and black sneakers. In the get together, Delilah wears a purple hoodie, blue t shirt with a vintage car on the front, dark jeans and her black sneakers.

Likes: Going for drives, Reading, working on some of her artworks, spending time with Sugar and or Ranger, time with Matt, baking, watching Matt's games

Dislikes: Getting woken up, art critics, thunderstorms, romantic movies, people seeing any of her unfinished artworks, bad drivers, being babied

How long have they been in the group-?

Delilah has been in the group for four years

What was their reaction to the Twin Prank-?

Given that Delilah was in on it from the start, she immediately felt bad when the twins ran out of the Lodge. Delilah felt even worse when she learned that the twins were never found.