Chapter 1

Helens/Bloodypainters POV:

Sigh. Ive found myself following a tall suited man into a huge mansion full of others similar to me. What has my life come too.. 'It cant be that bad' I muttered so that only myself could hear. The tall faceless man cleared his throat started to speak--
"Everyone! we have a new creepypasta joining us today! please be respectful.. You all can call him Bloodypainter, unless he says otherwise."
Everyones eyes where on me. It was kinda annoying. I got startled by the same loud voice.
"puppeteer! you have yourself a new roommate."
I looked around through my mask to see a guy in a grey beanie and hoodie groaning and rolling his bright yellow eyes.
"ughh.. cant I get the next one slender.."
Slenderman looked angrily at him and spoke again.
"Oh I think not. You said that last time. everyone has to have a roommate, you are no exception jonathan."
he glared back at slender with his arms crossed then sighed loudly again.
"dont call me jonathan first of all."

Jonathan/Puppeteers POV:

"show him around will you?"
I groaned and slouched. I gestured for the masked man to join me and he hesitantly followed. He had dark hair, a porcelain smile face mask with blackened eyes and a red smile and a dark blue jacket , I noticed small details such as a smile face pin on coat as we walked, the pin looked very familiar but I couldn't quite put my finger on it.

The porcelain smile mask he wore really reminded me of my old porcelain doll... we arrived at our room we where staying.
"this is our room.. we have a bathroom and uhm.. you can stay over here."
I pointed stiffly to a bed in the right corner of the room. All he did was nod then walked over to the small twin sized bed Jonathan had said was his.

Not much of a talkative guy hm? Mkay then.. I turned around and headed to my side sitting on my dreadfull bed annoyed at the fact I had to have a new roommate. I laid back with my arms behind my back and sighed. do I really have to have a roommate? this is so stupid. I looked back up at the other person in the room with me.. what was his name? mr.painter? bloodycanvas? no.. he was setting up painter stuff whatever it is.--

"what are you staring at you creep."

I jumped a bit. I guess he noticed me staring at him. I put my head back on my arms again not wanting to make eye contact with him.

"huh? I-Im not staring at you. don't be so full of yourself bloodycanvas." -- I blurted out nervously. I smiled a bit at my stupidity.

3rd person POV:

"hmpf.. Its bloodypainter.. "-- Helen (bloodypainter) quickly turned his head towards the wall blushing a bit but trying not to show it. 'Im not full of myself' he thought angrily to himself. He continued unpacking and setting up his canvas stand. He put his sketchbook neatly on the nightstand beside his bed while he finished unpacking everything else.

The taller yellow eyed male ended up falling asleep on his bed with his arms behind his neck and knees hanging off the bed, while the other was asleep the shorter masked male sketched in his sketchbook sitting crisscrossed on his bed. It was a peaceful quiet in the room. The peacefulness of the room stayed for a few minuts until someone bursted through the door yelling.

"WHAT THE FUCK PUPPETEER- I TOLD YOU TO STOP FUCKIN MANIPULATING ME WITH YOUR STUPID FUCKING POWER--"

At the doorway stood a very short elfish boy with a huge green hat and-- a maid dress? He was obviously angry and was red in the face either by embarrassment or anger.

Puppeteer shot up quickly in surprise as he was awoken from the screaming. Suddenly the tall man smirked remembering what he did to ben earlier. He turned over to look an angry maid boy--

And burst out laughing. Practically crying of laughter. jeff walked past the doorway looking at ben while smirking and giggling.
"cute tail short stack"

-Jeff winked and ran off laughing as ben got so angry he started levitating above the ground- helen (bloodypainter) audibly gasped at that motion, then ben jumped the laughing Puppeteer who was rolling on the floor laughing, sending shockwaves of electricity throughout puppeteer.
"-OW YOU LITTLE SHIT THAT HURT-"
He got off the ground, picked up ben and practically threw him out the door, locking it after.
"AND STAY OUT OR ILL DO IT AGAIN-"

The whole time all the ruckus was happening Helen stayed on his bed TRYING to ignore all the yelling and laughter.

Jonathan after calming down so about 15 minutes later, walked over to Helen curiously looking at what the masked man was drawing.
"what is that" --He pointed at the drawing and Helen quickly closed the book.
"None of your business nor concern."
Jonathan poked his head jokingly.
"geez I was only asking. calm down smart mouth."
Helen grabbed his hand and pulled it making Jonathan bend down a bit and look him in the eyes.. well mask eyes..
"don't touch me 'Jonathan'."
Jonathan snatched his arm back and looked angrily down at Helen.
"Don't call me that.. ever.. a-fucking-gain"
Helen smirked through the mask pleased at the response.
"Why not 'Jonathan'?"
Jonathan (puppeteer) got visibly angry at him for using his name twice, and jumped on top of helen holding both of his hands over his head in only one of his own, Helen laid on his back with Jonathan above him angry staring him down.
"Im not going to tell you again. DONT CALL ME THAT"
Helen struggled to get out of the taller mans grasp.
"I wonder why you where that mask. you're probably an ugly little freak right?"
Jonathan lifted Helens mask up with his other free hand. Helen still couldn't get out of Jonathans grasp.
"N-No! get your hands off!"
"Why don't we take a look eh?"
Helen turned his face and struggled to get out from under jonathan
"don't touch me you emo freak!"
but Helens squirming and moving was no use so after a while he quit trying basically accepting his fate.
"come on now! why cant I see whats under this porcelain little mask of yours! you cross my boundaries and Ill cross yours hun!"
Helen screamed and tried pushing Jonathan off of him once again, but had no luck Helen was obviously weaker than him. Jonathan finally managed to getoff his mask and threw it to the other side of the bed--

But to his surprise he saw nothing but a beautiful person laid under him. he had clear skin with gorgeous blue eyes.. He closed his eyes tight and turned to the side, not wanting to make eye contact with the one above him.
Jonathan sighed and got up.
"don't call me that again. Next time you wont be so lucky."
He got up quickly storming to the door opening it then just slamming it after he walked out.

♡chapter 1 end.

-grim