Truth or Dare

Nessies pov:

Me and Henry walked down to the great hall laughing when Emmett tackled me into a hug

Me and Henry walked down to the great hall laughing when Emmett tackled me into a hug. "Hey little bear what's up?" Emmett asked me squashing me underneath him. "Usually the sky but currently you." I grumbled as Emmett got off me. Rubbing my stomach where Emmett had barrelled into me.

Alice ran in jumping on my back making me stumble. "What is it with people and jumping on me this morning?!" I grumbled as Alice laughed.
"Careful Alice she hasn't had an iced coffee yet!" Jasper yelled from across the hall as soon as he said that Alice was off my back and hiding behind Henry.

"Calm down Jasper I can't murder my shopping buddy." I replied making the others groan and Alice jump up and down like a child in a candy shop. I laughed and started making my ice coffee with the supplies Dobby and Winky had placed on the Gryffindor house table.

Nessies Iced Coffee

"Alice do you want to try some?" I asked her after making two of them

"Alice do you want to try some?" I asked her after making two of them. "Sorry Nessa but you know we can't." Alice replied. Jasper froze and turned to the iced coffee's. "Ness they smell amazing like better than blood hang on Ness what the fuck did you put in them?" Jasper asked confused.

I turned to him, "Jasper when I went into Dumbledores office on Wednesday he taught me a spell to disguise animal blood as food he told me a needed to have a litre of animal blood a week as my vampire tendencies are currently stronger than my wolf ones." I explained they all stared at me shocked.
"So that I just a cup of blood hence why I made two one is Coffs the other is blood I wanted to test if it altered the food taste." I told them a bright smile on my face before taking a sip of the fake iced coffee.

"Oh my fucking god this is fucking amazing!" I squealed earning me strange looks f to m the people around us as I took another sip.
"Can I try some?" Jasper and Ros both asked me, I nodded happily handing them the one that contained blood and drinking the one that didn't.

"Oh my gosh Nessa this is so good it even tastes like coffee Nessie this is amazing." Rose said happily as Jazz tried some.
"Darlin' Rose is right this is incredible." Jazz said smiling as he handed it to all his siblings, Alice was about to hand it to Edward when I grabbed the cup back.