The Dance Of Ulysses

They were sitting together under the soft light of moon. She came near Cosmo and said, "My mother said there are beautiful pink flowers blooming, I wonder if they'll last till our time." He felt the pain in her voice, she sounded like she wanted it, at the same time don't. But they had no choice left.
"Don't worry Love. I am sure those flowers will be there at our time."
"I am sacred, what if I don't make it?"
"Shhh. We will make it, together. I'll be near you. Just remember me okay?"
"Of course I'll remember you, then let's start working"
On two branches of a beautiful Euodia, they start building their cocoon and after a time, they were inside the cocoon, building themselves into shape nature always craved for. After seven days, one of the cocoons started to move, it was of Cosmo. Slowly he came out of the cocoon, shaking, still holding on the branch, opened his glorious wings and fly away high. Elexis was still inside her cocoon, left alone. Eight days later, her cocoon started moving and she came out beautifully and flapped her gorgeous blue wings for the first time. But she didn't fly away immediately.
"Where is he? Does he forget about me?" She asked herself. Then fly to that branch where he was, after finding nothing, she stayed there for a moment.
"I remember you Cosmo" she said, and fly away towards the beautiful pink flowers and drank nectar. Suddenly Elexis saw a butterfly, like her, flapping his wings with pride, dancing on the breeze, one flower to another, hopping around. She can't help herself but to go after him and said, "You are quite a dancer, I am new here, can you help me out?"
"I see, dance with me beautiful, feel the air, enjoy the scent, let's celebrate and my lady I'll of course help you."
"What's your name?"
"Caelum and your's?"
"I don't know."
"It's okay, most of us don't remember, even I didn't remember, the flutter gave me this name."
They started dancing together, she was smiling, so was he but her heart was pounding to find her Cosmo. She can't even recall her name, but all she remember was Cosmo.
After a beautiful dance, he takes her to the flutter. He introduced her to everyone. As she didn't remember her name so the flutter named her Cleo. One day she asked an elder member, "Does any butterfly of name Cosmo came around?" To her surprise, the elder one said,"Yes. One butterfly came, introducd himself by the name Cosmo, stayed one day then headed for the west."
She didn't knew what to say, thanked everyone, thanked Caelum with whom she first danced, said her good-byes and flew for west. After a few moments, she heard someone calling out her name, she looked around and saw Caelum. "What are you doing here?" She asked.
"How can I leave you alone? Let's go now, let's find Cosmo."
After flying for an hour, they saw a pair of their kind, they went to them to ask about Cosmo only to find that it was Cosmo and his partner. She asked,"Don't you remember me Cosmo?"
"Who are you? I remember nothing about my previous life and I don't want to, I have my beloved now."
"Sorry to bother you"
Elexis said and felt terrible, turned her back on them and told Caelum,"Let's go home."
Caelum told nothing, they flew together to a nearby Euodia and drank nectar. She stayed there for awhile and looked towards the setting sun and asked, "Will you remember me?"
"I'll always" Caelum said in a voice polite enough to soothe her heart.
Then they flew towards their home and danced passionately as the breeze touched their beautiful blue wings, as the sun rays made their wings shining even more gorgeously, as old leaves were falling along with flowers. They promised each other to stay together and kept that until their last breath.