Chapter 4

Today is the day of the ball for the rulers to mingle and everyone is busy getting ready.

Star is being dolled up by the maids"Princess which dress would you like?"said a maid as two other maids held up two dresses.

"The one the right"star answered then the servant brought in her crown and
some jewelry.

"Which one princess?"the maid asked again and star pointed to the right.

The maids then dressed her up in the jewel and dress she chose and if course her royal crown

Few minutes later everyone is gathered in the ball and now it's time for our princess grand entrance.

"Presenting Princess Star butterfly Of Mewni"Manfred announced as the door opened to reveal star.

She then began to walk down the stairs as everyone stared at her. Her hair is down so her long hair flows as she moves down the stairs.

As she got down pony head ran to her"Girl you look amazing with your hair down I didn't notice it was this long"pony said.

"Thanks pony and you look wild as always"star said.

"Oh you know me, going in my natural element"pony flipped her hair as the two laughed and talk.

Soon the music started and everyone began dancing. A prince asked pony to dance leaving star alone so she decided to go to the balcony.

As she is walking through the crowd someone bumped into her sending her falling but tom cought her in time pulling her up by the waist.

"May I have this dance princess"tom wink mischievously.

"Yes you may"star giggled as they twirled to the middle of the dance floor swaying to the music.

"You look beautiful tonight"tom said as they both stared at eachother.

"You're handsome yourself Thomas Lucitor"star said causing tom to chuckled.

The music ended with tomstar curtsying to eachother then they went they're separate ways but kept looking or glancing at eachother from afar.

The ball soon ended an it was a great success all the rulers got along and everyone got to know each other.

A few weeks later star woke up from her phone buzzing. She opened and the caller id is Marco....

On the phone

S:hellow

M:hey star

S:hey(sleepy tone)

M:Sorry to wake you up but I got 3 tickets to love sentence concert here in eco creak!

Marco literally screamed in the phone causing star to jump up"What!"she screamed back.

S:Marco Diaz you better not lie

Star jokingly warned

M:it's real star 3 tickets.

Star paused

S: Jackie's coming? Great!

Star said as happily as she can

S:When is the concert?

She continued trying to change the subject.

M:Tonight!

S:Great see you there bye

M:bye

End call

Star fell back on her bed sighing"this isn't going to be good"star mumbled crunching her eyebrows.

After the concert Marco and Jackie are lovey dovey while star just forced a small smile. They were coming out of the stadium when star saw a familiar figure by the intrance back view.

"Tom?"star called out making the figure turn around and it is indeed tom.

"Star?"tom said walking to her.

"What are you doing here?"star asked making tom scratch the back of his neck.

"I'm a fan of love sentence"tom blushed embarrassed.

Just then Marco and Jackie arrived behind them"hey tom great to see you"Marco said.

"We were planning to get some taco's you can co-"star cut Jackie off.

"Thank you for the offer Jackie but me and tom really need to go...come on tom"star grabbed his arm dragging him away as they walk off.

To be continued