Chapter 1

"Okay, that would be all for today, dismissed." A tall woman, wearing a black turtle neck and a brown fitted skirt with her long caramel brown hair and her pair of ruby red eyes that can captivate you in seconds you stare at them. She is also wearing only a necklace and a pair of silver earrings.

Her make-up is so faint that you will not believe her to be the CEO of the biggest company. She was walking to her car when suddenly her phone start to vibrate.

"Hello?" she said while holding the phone on the left side of her shoulder, while her hands look for her keys.

"Where are you now?!" The caller from the other side of the phone yelled at her.

"I'm in the car, I'm going home in a minute." she responds "Why?" She asked.

"Come here faster, your father wants to talk to you! Argh, why can't you be like your sister? Come here hurry!" The caller said and then hung up before the person in the car answered back.

"Hah!" the person sighs and then turns on the engine of the car, and drives home.

Ayisha Zandra Villaluna-The simplest famous CEO of the City X. You can say that she can buy what she wants because she's wealthy, but not everyone knows that all she wants is her parent's affection.

But her parents cannot give it to her, they are living on her wealth. She was like a working machine to them. Her parents are so focused on her younger sister instead which resulted in her being spoiled.

When she has a boyfriend, her mother said that she need to break up with that man. She does it, but a week after her sister brings that man again ang said. That they'll be going to be married. Because of her being greedy for their affection, they learned to abuse their power as her parents.

But now it change. She was not the same naive girl before, Who only yearned for their affection. Now that her father wants to talk to her. She had an idea of what will their talk about.

When she arrived at the house where she has been hoping that someday the people in that house will finally see her worth but until now it didn't. She parked her car at the entrance.

She went inside the maids gave their respect to her, she held her head up and walk towards the receiving room where she saw her parents and her spoiled brat sister.

"What do you want to talk about?" She said right on point.

Her so-called father holds a long piece of paper and put it on the desk with a pen.

"Sign it." He said in a cold manner tone. She took the paper and read what was written on it.

After a while, she looked at her "father" and she saw greed in his eyes. She hold the pen and was about to make a signature when suddenly she ripped the paper into pieces.

"What are you doing? you ungrateful child!!" Her mother lost her composure and yelled out. She looked at her without a single enthusiasm in her eyes.

"Why would I sign it? I worked hard to make that company successful and bring it to the top. Your belief is so wide. Do you believe I will sign it immediately, Only because you're my parents?" She clarified.

"Y-You!!!-" Her Mother points at her and tried to slap her, but she holds her wrist.

"Tsk. A little information. You don't have a right to point at me. Besides, I'm not your daughter ever since before. You only took care of Clarissa remember? You're lucky I still give you money, Because of my gratitude for both of you before."

After she said that, She left and drives her car quickly outside in that hell of a house.

Lengthy silence was only heard inside the room after a while, Clarissa was the first one to react.

"That bitch! Daddy, what do we do now? We cannot own the company now!" She yelled out.

"Don't worry, if we cannot have it, She too will not have it anymore." He brought up his phone and dialed a series of numbers. He then put the phone in his ear.

"Hello?" The person on the other side of the phone speaks.

"Hello, Wolf. I have some work for you."

***
Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, incidents, or whatever are products of the author's imagination. Any resemblance to actual persons or events is purely coincidence

***
A lot of grammatical errors, etc. Please forgive me.

***
The picture of Ayisha Zandra Villaluna is above this chapter.